Notices

Poll: Do you still use this theme?
Poll Options
Do you still use this theme?

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
Seconded. Especially the lock screen icon - I have it at the top of my applications list and it's rather jarring left in the stock meego theme.
lockscreen? isn't it in sailfish style?

saw these cool toh folder icons, fits perfect with keira ambiance

https://together.jolla.com/question/...#post-id-46719
Attached Images

Last edited by MarcAnton; 2014-06-17 at 10:32.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarcAnton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Yeah, they are awesome, I will add them... Also I have Lockscreen with Sailfish-icon... Also new PureLIght icon

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Syria - Tartus
What about magenta ambiance ?

I'm going to make Orange, after this I will close this project

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Syria - Tartus
Why u want close it ??

There are some reasons.. My N9 feels bad again - I tired to repair it, there are not any parts in my city, so I buy them on ebay and wait about one month every time... It isn't cheap and there isn't any guarantee that these parts are original... For example, I've bought "original" battery and it died in 3 weeks, it was a copy... My current battery lives 5-7 hours

Also many N9 users have gone away to Android or Jolla (70 voters in the poll - huh)...

Last edited by Ancelad; 2014-06-17 at 13:49.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Vietnam
I feel so sad about closing this project, great work has done.
Could you release this project under open source license?
Thanks.

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I have yet to install this theme, but I am very interested. I just want to make sure: are all of your modifications done outside of base and/or blanco theme, or are there files in base and/or blanco that are also affected?
I just want to make sure multiple themes can be switched between without leaving artifacts of the other installed themes.

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I have yet to install this theme, but I am very interested. I just want to make sure: are all of your modifications done outside of base and/or blanco theme, or are there files in base and/or blanco that are also affected?
I just want to make sure multiple themes can be switched between without leaving artifacts of the other installed themes.
It is theme-friendly, it doesn't touch system files in base or blanco, but it replaces some apps-icons (you can restore them to original in one click from settings).

Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
There are some reasons.. My N9 feels bad again - I tired to repair it, there are not any parts in my city, so I buy them on ebay and wait about one month every time... It isn't cheap and there isn't any guarantee that these parts are original... For example, I've bought "original" battery and it died in 3 weeks, it was a copy... My current battery lives 5-7 hours

Also many N9 users have gone away to Android or Jolla (70 voters in the poll - huh)...
Many more N9 users cannot go to Jolla due to being in the US. Until the Sailfish port can be updated to the latest version, this is the closest thing we have!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:

Tags
harmattan, meego, nokia n9, sailfish, theme