today while attempting to listen to the bbc radio 1 rock show on the bbc iplayer it tells me i need to enable javascript this has never happened in the past (listen most weeks to the show on iplayer)

i checked browser settings and javascript is enabled so am not sure what could be the problem

if its of any use i updated to pr 1.3 on tuesday as it was delayed here in the uk this is the first time i have tried listening to a radio show since

any help would be very greatfull

anyone got any ideas how to solve this?

Did that to me the other night too. It was just corrupt mobile data on a iffy connection I concluded; as soon as I reloaded the page it worked fine again, and has been OK since. Though curiously like you I'd just reflashed the N900 to the current release, and only hours before.

Why can't the BBC stream like other Internet Radio - using flash for audio is such a pain! The only compensation is the knowledge that all those Apple fanboys at the BBC can't use it on their phones!

Last edited by ovi; 2010-11-08 at 06:04.

seemed to have solved this issue with a clear out of cache and cookies etc hankfully i can now get back to my weekly metal show from the bbc \m/