I been a proud owner of my N900 since December and as much as i have taken care of it, i had my incidents of dropping it along with a few dents to show for it nothing major to the regular eye but i can spot them dead on. i will share my horror stories where i almost got to my knees and yelled NOOOO!!!!!!

1. i was getting off my car and didnt realize i had left my N900 on my lap got out after parking on a rainy day and i hear this noise and its my n900 in a puddle of water about 1 inch deep. i grab my N900 and started wiping it down with my shirt and the screen was flickering on and off. i turn it off and dried it completely and waited for about 30 minutes and wow good as new. after a few days i will get the flickering on and off but that was it.

2. i was driving my bike down the block and then out of nowhere i had my n900 in the pocket of my sweater and boom i felt it slipping off. i stopped turn around and there was my n900 battery 3 feet away from the phone as well as cover with a few scratches on the phone, battery but i pop everything in and back to normal

i would include some pictures to show off my dents and scratches but im lazy maybe if you guys motivate me with your stories i will post them

LOVE MY N900

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ space coast
mine fell 6 feet onto a paint bucket, but it was shielded by my body. somewhat

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
im too careful for dents, but i always bump my pocket with my n900 in it at work

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

I've dropped mine in a parking lot like twice now. Two scratches, chipped bezel and maybe a bump on the screen. Still works like no man's business

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ irvine
I dropped my N900 and when I was ready to pick it up bcause I was worried and mad at same time . I then ran to it and there it goes again flying thru the air because I kicked it . REALLY PISSED OFF NOW !

i am notoriously hard on phones. my N80 lost all the silver paint over its18 month life with me. i actually sold my N95 as i was concerned about the soft screen. my e90 is full of scratches and has lost lots of paint.

my 900@has some scratches on the screen. normally i'd say they were from keys but i havve made a special effort to keep it away from keys so its def from bits of crap and the stylus during yuse. its not bad but thwey are def there. otherwise, its been dropped a few times and is no worse for wear.

Posts: 171 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, uk
Don't drop it down the loo as that killed mine!!!!

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Norfolk, UK
only had mine a week so have no scary droppage stories, although it did go flying out my hand once but i managed to save it with an amazing dive.

the only scary tale i do have was about 2 days ago, i was in the supermarket using the self service checkout. i recieved a message, checked it, then placed thde phone on the scanner while i paid. walked off and left the phone there!! luckily it was still there when i went back 5 mkinutes later.

Originally Posted by Memph1s View Post
only had mine a week so have no scary droppage stories, although it did go flying out my hand once but i managed to save it with an amazing dive.

the only scary tale i do have was about 2 days ago, i was in the supermarket using the self service checkout. i recieved a message, checked it, then placed thde phone on the scanner while i paid. walked off and left the phone there!! luckily it was still there when i went back 5 mkinutes later.
Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!