guys somebody make a website www.elopsucks.com or something

we'll post a lot of stuff why we SHUD hate him! i hate him so much i just hate him so f****** much.

Originally Posted by abubakar View Post
guys somebody make a website www.elopsucks.com or something

we'll post a lot of stuff why we SHUD hate him! i hate him so much i just hate him so f****** much.
...it's a company that makes gadgets. Chill and move on.

The Following User Says Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Nevertheless, correct spelling is still "should".

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Nokia actually increased it's cash reserves in Q2 from 3,7 billion euros to 4,2 billion euros. Thanks to example the 400 million euros it received from patents. and why it's stock rocketed the day.
While making 800 billion euro operational loss. That was also propably the last big Cupertino check from Apple. I don't really care how CFO Ihamuotila spun the accounting to make it look better. It was still a huge loss. Nor did the actual net cash reserves go up, due to idiotic dividend payments while the ship is sinking. They can spin it media and cook the books however they want, but they cant lie on official notes to stock holders. Nettokassa vuoden 2012 toisen neljänneksen lopussa oli pienempi vuoden 2012 ensimmäisen neljänneksen loppuun verrattuna osakkeenomistajille maksetun 742 miljoonan euron vuosiosingonmaksun jälkeen. Eli se oli bruttokassa eikä nettokassa, joka kasvoi. (No idea how say that in english).

and why it's stock rocketed the day.
And it rocketed cause A) Nokia is now penny stock that will see big percentage swings whenever theres somekind of news. B.) The assumption of running out of money within next 6 months was wrong. They actually got money for quarter or maybe even two longer than that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
its going to be f***ing Windows phone 8

...it's a company that makes gadgets. Chill and move on.
elop cud have kept meego alive, thats what i meant, we cant say "nokia killed meego" and forgive elop, it has to be someone behind that decision. I'm focusing on elop here.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by ed00 View Post
its going to be f***ing Windows phone 8
rumors saying two wp8 phones...

Originally Posted by abubakar View Post
elop cud have kept meego alive, thats what i meant, we cant say "nokia killed meego" and forgive elop, it has to be someone behind that decision. I'm focusing on elop here.
this has been discussed plenty of times and now again:

Elop didn't take that decision himself, the majority of the dumbboard did it! Also stupid decisions made by old board! And to many symbian fanatics who also hurted maemo/meego

Actually it may later show that in the end it was symbian vs meego internal war who killed nokias own os:es...

But If you dont like nokias wpstrategy move on that atleast why I will do. Andeoid or Jolla just wait and see. No meaning cry about an halfdead company...

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2012-07-28 at 02:39.

btw.. Oftopic but too me it seams some of the foss maemo/harmattan devs has already moved forward too mer/nemomobile when waiting for jollamobile announcement hopefully q4 this year

so again no meaining cry bout nokia or false hopes for a new meegodevice from nokia

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
[...]

But If you dont like nokias wpstrategy move on that atleast why I will do. Andeoid or Jolla just wait and see. No meaning cry about an halfdead company...
what about the few millions who bought (and are still buying, btw) N9s?
or 808s?
even though Fart's burning hara-kiri effectively killed any chance of the 808 becoming an even bigger hit then the N8, it is still going to sell to hard code NOKIA adepts.

no support?
that's not going to help selling any NOKIA device, no matter what OS is runs...
and they know that....

EDIT: independently of that m@ke$$h!t device simply don't sell
nobody cares to buy that $h!t, no matter how high or quickly they increase the version number

Last edited by misterc; 2012-07-28 at 08:44.

Tags
dual ponies, nokia n10, ohnoesmorevapor, to_be_closed