Poll: What to accept as replacement for N900 under warranty?
Poll Options
What to accept as replacement for N900 under warranty?

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
I think the 32gb + μSD vs 16gb should be enough to prove it's not equivalent

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Chennai, India
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
I think the 32gb + μSD vs 16gb should be enough to prove it's not equivalent
This is exactly what I highlighted first. And Windows <> Linux. This is my second point. And L800 missing a H/W keyboard, I am good to argue I hope.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ istanbul
i have two devices and i daily using my n900 and my e7
okay n900 is nice device, but e7 is nice too

E7 have many programs, nice working html5 browser, and it have latest flash player on belle fresh edition and E7 is very quick working and it have perfect navigation system etc... i m happy with E7

TBH IMO I think your best bet is the E7 over the Lumia 800.
Despite the Lumia 800 still being available for sale on the high street, it won't be long before it's dead and buried by Nokia and you'll feel shafted all over again.
The E7 still has that gadget appeal, so if you decide to, it's easier to sell on for another N900/N9.

I have looked and looked and looked and there's nothing out there that screams "Buy me.....buy me" so I'm sticking with my N900 for a bit longer. I'm not interested in all this dual-core this and quad-core that crap, I just want an efficient OS and a decent hardware feature list on a mobile device and the N900 delivers (and in your case, the E7 would too) and I'm not really expecting the first Jollas to tempt me in that respect either.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
It's not easy to find devices with a good KB like E7 now, and E7 isn't produced anymore. So it'll probably have better resale value than a lumia 800.

lumia 920. i think.

Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
TBH IMO I think your best bet is the E7 over the Lumia 800.
Despite the Lumia 800 still being available for sale on the high street, it won't be long before it's dead and buried by Nokia and you'll feel shafted all over again.
The E7 still has that gadget appeal, so if you decide to, it's easier to sell on for another N900/N9.

I have looked and looked and looked and there's nothing out there that screams "Buy me.....buy me" so I'm sticking with my N900 for a bit longer. I'm not interested in all this dual-core this and quad-core that crap, I just want an efficient OS and a decent hardware feature list on a mobile device and the N900 delivers (and in your case, the E7 would too) and I'm not really expecting the first Jollas to tempt me in that respect either.
I feel like you so much. I only bought the 920 lumia because my charger port broke again.... and again. and again. 3 times I replaced the n900. it's not my best choice but it will do untill a true n900 succesor comes along i guess.