Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by FlashInTheNight86 View Post
gst-launch-0.10: not found . Same as root, and with gst-launch without 0.10.
ouh please.. link and then apt-get install gstreamer-tools.

I added few audio streams to video and I checked it in kmplayer. With enabled mplayer as a backend everything was right (general profile must be enabled to hear audio). With gstreamer second audio stream works instead of first.

The Following User Says Thank You to elros34 For This Useful Post:
Yes, I have. Maybe you can upload eg 30s of your not working video (avidemux has option to cut video without converting it) and I'll test it on my phone.

It doesn't matter single or multiple-audio videos. The problem is similar to qradio/qmlradio issue (it also use gstreamer) - no sound at high cpu usage and your video has AC3 6 channels 448kbps audio which according to http://wiki.maemo.org/Video_encoding#AC3 use cpu instead of dsp. With qmlradio it can be mostly solved by adding radio to group with high priority. I added kmplayer to media group but it changed nothing.
Originally Posted by FlashInTheNight86 View Post
Sadly, I pretty much do. And kmplayer has problems only with 720p libraries, with mplayer it works fine.
Mplayer works good because it doesn't use gstreamer. I don't think it's related to 720p libraries.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elros34 For This Useful Post:
elros34, you were absolutely right, thank you!

Overclocking the device solved the problem with sound in Kmplayer completely. Seems Kmplayer is more cpu-demanding than other frontends.

The Following User Says Thank You to FlashInTheNight86 For This Useful Post:
I'm glad you solved your issue but still would be nice to know what "magic" in mafw makes it work better than kmplayer and qradiotuner.