Active Topics

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
[QUOTE=ossipena;582298]
Originally Posted by santiago View Post
yes, i understand that you accuse nokia and tmo when the real guilty is your countrys consumer protection.

the bright spots are life. if you are unable to comply the rules and conditions in your country, you should not make 600eur investments at all.

electronic devices have always some rate for defect units and it is impossible to separate every broken one unless the price is tenfold and delivery time 3 months more.

so don't hate the player, hate the game.
yeah... but nokia has to control it!!! nokia has to investigate and ask us what we think about a new device!!! why nokia doesnt retrieve the devices to change the lcd screens??? why dont they do like in bl5c battery stocks????

ya i noticed a bright spot too on right corner of my set...... am really sad.....after such a good handset these things shoud not have come in the first place......nokia should improve its R and D department not just assemble things........

Damn I also have two great big white blotches on my screen.
Woah still over 1 1/2 years to go!!

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Slovenia
Me too.. Damn!

Somebody should make a pool for this, I would do it but I'm too afraid of moderators

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I got a quite grey spot and brighter spot too but I'm sure it is just the pressurised screen when assembled

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
i conduct a "deadpixel" test on my n900 using the awesome healthcheck app. i saw one, but after reboot, it was gone

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

The Following User Says Thank You to gabby131 For This Useful Post:
i too have two bright spots! i though it was something i unknowingly caused.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ MA, USA
I've got the dual bright spots as well.

I've got a spot too I think. Thought it was where the bulb for the backlight is or something, until I saw this thread. Mine is right in middle of display, and only visible in vertain lighting conditions. Even then it's hardly noticeable really, which is why I thought it's kinda supposed to be there, lighting the screen.Guess it's not then?

damn,i have 2 of them in the center.pretty anoying.unfortunetly there is no warranty for n900 in iran so i cant do anything about it.
damn i shouldant have read this post