Posts: 115 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Mexico
i havent been able to access the ovi store since the 21st, is giving me a message saying that they are sorry but the ovi store is not available for my device, i didnt change any of the settings on my phone.. not even the hideuser agent.
do you guys have the same problem?

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Montevideo
Could be country related? Im in Uruguay, and happen the same to me. As no flood of complains here,my best guess was that it was being restricted to countries where the N900 was officially launched or something like that.

that would be pretty bad!!.... (jugaron bien :P)...

how can we download angry birds again, if we dont have any access at all..

Its available over at iTunes

but do you know how to download the .deb file?

so if n900 is not official supported for my country , we will not have ovi store support for us

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ GA, USA
i have the same problem and i'm in the US so i don't think it's country related.. =\

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 275 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Blackhawk Island
Originally Posted by dimkit View Post
so if n900 is not official supported for my country , we will not have ovi store support for us
To get one of the free packages from OVI the only thing to do is to set up the OVI repository and to download this script:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...949#post722949

Posts: 282 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austin, TX, USA
It seems to be up here (also in USA). And there are a couple of new items on it I haven't seen--though I haven't checked in a while. Earthcomer, Joikuspot wifi (I think that's new...wasn't it just expected for a long time?), and Angryman.

I have Angryman on my Chumby...it's amusing. Earthcomber looks to be revived from Palm world, but the price is right for checking it out.

The Following User Says Thank You to rmerren For This Useful Post: