Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Here's something new (and not good!) I receive a text from a friend, I try to reply but the 'write here' part of the screen is unresponsive, to the point where I'm considering YouTubing that cr4p. I go to the top left and hit 'Messages' then go back into my friend's text, then no problem.

Man, I hope this isn't a preview of more annoying tiny little gremlins to come :-/

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Romania
Well for me, PR1.2 made the lock screen swipe animation butter smooth. Scrolling in the Store is not smooth at all, but okay

and well my other gripe is with the alarm clock. When I swipe up, the animation is awfully jerky and the buttons can remain unresponsive for a few moments

the jerky swipe upwards has been around since PR1.1 and it's happening when someone calls you too. Actually that one should be fixed since it's one of the most viewed animations...might file an enhancement request one day for this.

Last edited by bmate; 2012-03-03 at 02:12. Reason: typo

The Following User Says Thank You to bmate For This Useful Post:
Posts: 25 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Newham Vic
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I don't like that snake sound. I'm trying to change it atm.

EDIT: I don't like snakes...
I don't get the snake sound. Been listening for it, but no sound since the update or before. Aust 16gb black

hopefully people do know, by turning off system sound and keyboard sound, the snakes swipe sound is gone

The Following User Says Thank You to bltcool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
My n950 stutters a bit with pr1.2. The newly bought n9 is on the other hand butter smooth.

I am not sure if it's because n950 has beta version, or if it's because I haven't yet installed everything on n9. Or if it's because all the tracker history from backups on the n950.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philadelphia
Manually flashed to PR1.2

I had major lag upon first reboot. Rebooted 2x and now the UI flies. Much smoother and faster than PR1.1

The Following User Says Thank You to tibere86 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Never had this happen before. Received an MMS from a person not in my contact list, couldn't view the image - Messages would just close. I could see the preview, but had to press and hold, then save as (the image) down to my file system/gallery and then I could see it.

I am still having lagging on the feed screen, Twitter and in Mail - it hesitates, then it works just fine. Maps and Drive, it's taking much longer to lock on, and I've yet to move.

There's other places I've seen lag, but so far, it's keeping most of the same pace as PR1.1.

Last edited by gerbick; 2012-03-03 at 23:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 65 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ New Zealand
I was running really smoothly until I tried to install Google Talk. The installation failed 2 times and I have uninstalled it now, but it has left the device laggy,

is it normal to have ui lag after closing of apps for example. Homescreen switching and app menu scrolling can be jerky.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
No lag what-so-ever for me in PR1.2 or PR1.3

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4