Anyone in the UK got theirs? And if so, which carrier?

For early adopters, you can change the layout now, hopefully: https://together.jolla.com/question/...-bjorntrasket/

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Been 4 weeks since I've seen my order number posted on mailed list. No TOHKBD yet. Kind of sad and lonely here in US...

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Oh Lord, see
ever since our numbers appeared on the mystical spreadsheet, we are waiting for delivery,

please don't let us down.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sfb For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
For early adopters, you can change the layout now, hopefully: https://together.jolla.com/question/...-bjorntrasket/
Yes. I can now select Scandinavian layout (+ others) but it does not work. No צה yet when using SMS or browser.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KylliOrvokki For This Useful Post:
Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
After updating to 1.17.24 my TOHKBD2 does not get recognized at all. Am I the only one with the problem?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LouisDK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by LouisDK View Post
After updating to 1.17.24 my TOHKBD2 does not get recognized at all. Am I the only one with the problem?
It was said* that the support is half way there, which probably means that the UI bit is done.

(*) on IRC

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Works here.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ vienna
Today TOHKBD No.1250 arrived at my home in Vienna. It works fine. It fully meets all my expectations. The wooden maple backplate is so nice to look at. I am really happy.
What Dirk, Andrew and Kimmoli did is just outstanding. They made a dream come true for a lot of people. After a long, long time my N900 now has a successor. As left handed person I also very much appreciate the cursor-keys on the left side. Maximum comfort!
Let's hope the Team at Jolla supports in a bold and dedicated way on the software side of things because the TOHKBD project has well deserved their attention.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to starghost For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Functionality is ok with my TOHKBD after update, but i have not seen the backlight in function since then :/
EDIT, another reboot did it. Working completely again now.

Last edited by mosen; 2015-07-15 at 20:04.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:

Tags
keyboard, kickstarter, other half, tohkbd