I've been tethering my N800 to my E63 for over a month now. Everything has worked fine. Then just the other day when trying to connect it couldn't do it the first time but after a few tries then okay. Later it completely would not connect for the last 2 days. It say "internet connection could not be established". I've re-established the bluetooth connection several times as a internet phone connection, still it wouldn't connect. Why is it doing this?

Oh course I just tried it for the 5th time this morning and it worked(after 2 days of not working). I still would like help though, I need this to be a dependable option for my tablet. I'm on the move all day long and don't want to stop to find a wifi hotspot.
Why can't my tablet connect to my phone via bluetooth for internet whenever I am asking it to...like it used to for the last month.
Thanks for any help

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Ponte Vedra, FL, USA
What phone service are you using? I know that I was able to tether to my Palm Treo 755p on Sprint for about 5 months without issue. Out of the blue, that no longer works....at all. Turns out that Sprint changed something because they don't want people tethering. Thankfully, because my phone is Palm I have the USBModem option, but unless your phone supports a 3rd party tethering app, you may be out of luck.

Hope you get it worked out! I was fit to be tied and HIGHLY annoyed. Talk about basically rendering a NIT completely useless (except at home or work).