Notices

Can I put a request for a Google Buzz app out? I love Mauka but it only works for Jaiku and Twitter. It would be awesome if Google Buzz could be added to it. That way I could have all three in one app. But even if there was a stand alone app for Google Buzz, that would make me happy.
I would feed the other two towards Jaiku and just use Mauka but Jaiku's rss feed has not been working for months now. So I would like to feed all of them to Google Buzz and use an App on my Tablet.

Oh, and I know we are the red headed step-child of the Maemo world but I am running Maemo 4.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
+1 for a Buzz app for Diablo.

(I'm using the Buzz extension in Chrome now and something similar on the tablet would be nice).
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Last edited by silvermountain; 2010-02-12 at 08:47.

Anybody else?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
thank you for the tip! did you try it? could it affect usability on other site? well im gonna try it anyway

Originally Posted by phortize View Post
thank you for the tip! did you try it? could it affect usability on other site? well im gonna try it anyway
Not really interested about it myself, so no. Happened to spot it in some forum.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barcelona
I'll try it. Looks interesting...
Thanks!

yes but what about those of us with Maemo 4? Diablo? the old best OS?

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
That hack is also great for Google Talk and GMail...!! Awesome stuff.
Pity youtube doesn't work though. Need to switch to desktop version.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Düsseldorf, Germany
Similar to http://www.precentral.net/google-buzz-works-great-webos, you can just go to

https://m.google.com/app/buzz?force=1

with the standard N900 browser. If you have the maemo-geolocation plugin installed, you can even see Buzzes near you.

Georg

The Following User Says Thank You to duesselschorsch For This Useful Post: