Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Just use it, but don't go back using in N900 again. They block you if you change too often, but not for a change of mobile.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
just enter your number in android whatsapp and follow registration steps. no additional actions required.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by deo.kulkarni View Post
Hello Guys,

It's time to say Goodbye to all. Specially thanks to Scorpius for saving my Nokia N900. From 30 June 2012, I am using Yappari on daily basis due to all efforts are taken from you people.

Thanks once again.

From Monday, I am shifting my new Note III and I have one question to Scorpius. If I want register my number to Whatsapp using new phone, what are the correct steps to do that. I dont wanna block my number by whatsapp inc. Please help me....
If you stopped using the N900 just do that. Otherwise if you plan to use both phones at the same time you should uninstall Yappari in the N900.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@Scorpius there s no harm keeping Yappari, after new registration password will be changed and Yappari no longer working.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@Scorpius there s no harm keeping Yappari, after new registration password will be changed and Yappari no longer working.
True that, but at least he should uncheck the "Start Yappari when phone is turned on" option and quit Yappari

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
Just a quick question, sorry if it is answered before. Is it possible to copy all the chat logs to Android? My N900 Telephony functions are disabled which I think is a hardware issue. So was thinking of moving the Yappari account to my Android phone. Also I admin couple of groups which I created through Yappari will that still remain to my name? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
Just a quick question, sorry if it is answered before. Is it possible to copy all the chat logs to Android? My N900 Telephony functions are disabled which I think is a hardware issue. So was thinking of moving the Yappari account to my Android phone. Also I admin couple of groups which I created through Yappari will that still remain to my name? Thanks.
Not possible. I don't even know the format of the Android chat logs.

You'll keep the ownership of the groups if you register your account in your Android phone (and stop using Yappari of course).

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ kerala
Hi,
Has anyone managed to make yappari work through a proxy?I found a post about tor and yappari but could understand the instructions.

Sorry Guys, my Yappari was working well until today. in the afternoon after opening Yappari, it minimizes near clock and it's useless anymore. does any one knows why? or is there any solution? thnaks

Sorry , my Yappari was working well until today. in the afternoon after opening Yappari, it minimizes near clock and it's useless anymore. is there any solution? thnaks

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp