Notices

Posts: 210 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!
with the old version of nokia pc suite we had the ability to text on the computer via the phone. anyone familiar with a way to do the same thing whether thru pc suite (which as far as i know is not working fully with the n900) or some other software?

i typiclaly connect my phone via bluetooth so i would only need to see the texts and reply on the computer keyboard.

thanks for the help in advance.

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California
When I want to save some $ on texting, especially whe I'm at home, I use messengers for texting. Usually Yahoo messenger works fine, but some phone numbers aren't served by their servers. In that case I login to my GMail and use built-in messenger for SMS

Posts: 210 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Swirnoff View Post
When I want to save some $ on texting, especially whe I'm at home, I use messengers for texting. Usually Yahoo messenger works fine, but some phone numbers aren't served by their servers. In that case I login to my GMail and use built-in messenger for SMS
yeh i used google voice but maybe i wasnt clear on this weird question. i have an unlim txt plan and al o wanna be able to do is text thru the phone but on the computer like we were ale to do with pc suite. u feel me?