Posts: 83 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ NIgeria
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
call recorder not working anymore, right?
Works fine on my end bro

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dameceno For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I just cant update at all, it keeps Optimizing. Even when it's done, it says start optimizing again...

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
It needs too much free space to get the optimization done. I think I needed at least 4GB.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I just cant update at all, it keeps Optimizing. Even when it's done, it says start optimizing again...
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
It needs too much free space to get the optimization done. I think I needed at least 4GB.
Mine did this too, worked when I cleared some space. I needed more than they said was the minimum.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Which version of owncloud do you use, never lost an entry yet - even with the previous versions of Sailfish.
Mine works fine apart from syncing contacts with XMPP addresses, which is a pain. Those don't get synced at all - not sure why.

The Following User Says Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 385 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi.

These are the things I use more often and how they work after the update (I made it yesterday):

1.- SecureFishNet + OpenVpn -- OK.
2.- Presence (XMPP client) -- OK.
3.- Mail (regular mail & MFE client for work & appointments) -- OK.
4.- Voice Call Recording -- OK.
5.- Internet Connections (WiFi / LTE / UMTS / GPRS) -- OK.
6.- Native Android Telegram Client (Hoping for improvements in Sailorgram BTW)-- OK.

I currently have no patch & customization installed.

Regards.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pasko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Updated and left for few days. Launched store today and nothing happenes, just title "Store" and blank screen. Warehouse lists some updates and I went to check via terminal.

Code:
login as: nemo
nemo@192.168.10.130's password:
Last login: Thu May 12 00:01:50 2016 from 192.168.10.109
,---
| SailfishOS 2.0.1.11 (Taalojärvi) (armv7hl)
'---
[nemo@Jolla ~]$ devel-su
Password:
[root@Jolla nemo]# pkcon refresh
Refreshing cache
Waiting in queue
Waiting for authentication
Waiting in queue
Starting
Refreshing software list                       [===================== ] (97%)
and than stops only to finish with this:

Code:
Message: connection-refused: adaptation0: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
adaptation1: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
aliendalvik: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
customer-jolla: [|] Valid metadata not found at specified URL(s)
eas: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
store: [|] Valid metadata not found at specified URL(s)
xt9: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
Checking version give this:

Code:
[root@Jolla nemo]# version --verify
+ btrfs-balancer-1.2.1-10.3.3.jolla.armv7hl
- btrfs-balancer-1.2.4-1.2.3.armv7hl

One ore more packages are not at the expected version for SailfishOS 2.0.1.11 (Taalojärvi) (armv7hl)
(+ = expected version, - = installed version)
I am confused, phone is working but it's more than obvious smth is broken.

Device adaptation is 1.0.0.17

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sponka For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
After the latest update, my phonecalls automatically hung up JUST when the other person is answering my call. I have to keep calling twice to make it work...

Does anyone else has this problem?

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
Originally Posted by sponka View Post
Updated and left for few days. Launched store today and nothing happenes, just title "Store" and blank screen. Warehouse lists some updates and I went to check via terminal.

Code:
login as: nemo
nemo@192.168.10.130's password:
Last login: Thu May 12 00:01:50 2016 from 192.168.10.109
,---
| SailfishOS 2.0.1.11 (Taalojärvi) (armv7hl)
'---
[nemo@Jolla ~]$ devel-su
Password:
[root@Jolla nemo]# pkcon refresh
Refreshing cache
Waiting in queue
Waiting for authentication
Waiting in queue
Starting
Refreshing software list                       [===================== ] (97%)
and than stops only to finish with this:

Code:
Message: connection-refused: adaptation0: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
adaptation1: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
aliendalvik: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
customer-jolla: [|] Valid metadata not found at specified URL(s)
eas: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
store: [|] Valid metadata not found at specified URL(s)
xt9: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
Checking version give this:

Code:
[root@Jolla nemo]# version --verify
+ btrfs-balancer-1.2.1-10.3.3.jolla.armv7hl
- btrfs-balancer-1.2.4-1.2.3.armv7hl

One ore more packages are not at the expected version for SailfishOS 2.0.1.11 (Taalojärvi) (armv7hl)
(+ = expected version, - = installed version)
I am confused, phone is working but it's more than obvious smth is broken.

Device adaptation is 1.0.0.17

Hmm....

Sailfish 2.0.1.11 wants btrfs-balancer-1.2.1-10.3.3.jolla.armv7hl
Sailfish 2.0.2.45 want btrfs-balancer-1.2.1-10.3.4.jolla.armv7hl

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to explit For This Useful Post: