I don't think enabling developer mode will void your warranty. Did you hear that from Intex? I also enabled developer mode on my N9 which I got with my phone plan - it was no issue at all even when I had to send it in due to a broken microphone. You can always reset the phone (or worst case use recovery mode) in case you need to send it in for warranty purposes.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to caprico For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Helsinki
Got my Aqua Fish today put my sdCard in and restored latest Jolla TOH backup and it worked without a glitch.
Dev mode, SSH enabled and Warehouse installation went incredible fast if i compare to TOH.

First impression: everything works a lot faster even with 5-6 apps open at the same time.

Still have to test camera and radio.

Unfortunately only downside right now is a major one: cant work out 4G here in Finland (Sonera) although Intex and Carrier are supporting 1500Mhz.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hemiwi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
Originally Posted by caprico View Post
I don't think enabling developer mode will void your warranty. Did you hear that from Intex? I also enabled developer mode on my N9 which I got with my phone plan - it was no issue at all even when I had to send it in due to a broken microphone. You can always reset the phone (or worst case use recovery mode) in case you need to send it in for warranty purposes.
whenever i try to enable developer mode the next message i get is that it may void the warranty. so i will not do anything

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by hardy_magnus View Post
whenever i try to enable developer mode the next message i get is that it may void the warranty. so i will not do anything
"may void warranty" != "will void warranty"

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hardy_magnus View Post
Like @juiceme wrote, this WON'T void your warranty. The warning simply means that with enabled dev mode you also have a certain responsibility (for example using terminal with root access).
I think it's pretty difficult to brick a SailfishOS phone (in a way that recovery mode wouldn't help anymore).

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caprico For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Stockholm
Originally Posted by hemiwi View Post
Got my Aqua Fish today put my sdCard in and restored latest Jolla TOH backup and it worked without a glitch.
Dev mode, SSH enabled and Warehouse installation went incredible fast if i compare to TOH.

First impression: everything works a lot faster even with 5-6 apps open at the same time.

Still have to test camera and radio.

Unfortunately only downside right now is a major one: cant work out 4G here in Finland (Sonera) although Intex and Carrier are supporting 1500Mhz.
worked for me, I'm on Telia in Sweden, had to manually modify data access point settings

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to attoiu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 1,373 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by attoiu View Post
worked for me, I'm on Telia in Sweden, had to manually modify data access point settings
Can you please share how to?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Helsinki
Got it done too and confirm Intex Aqua Fish works with Sonera 4G in Finland.

All i had to do was to change the APN name from "Internet" to "Sonera Internet" and reboot... I also changed the Sim card from Slot 2 to Slot 1 but not sure if that had anything to do with the 4G settings working. Just mention it cause i have seen all kind of strange things in IT over the years...

Now i am happy - who would have know that a 76€ phone can be that good.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hemiwi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Now available with paypal payment

http://www.ebay.es/itm/282128959911?...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
My payment was rejected by ebay, i'm in touch with customer support to find out what went wrong.
PaisaPay rejected my payment also at the second try. Since the same seller i selling it on ebay.es with paypal option, i'll ask him if i can pay with paypal.

The Following User Says Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:

Tags
intex, sailfishos, scamalot!, scamfish