Closed Thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I think you will find texrat was reffering to the content and your wording and in my book you deserve infraction points for that post and many prior to that so you had better hope that a pissed off moderator does not go through your history !.

Can i also point out that, as many of your posts, that one was not only off topic but is actually attacking members of this community !.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Please do something about this daneel, this is a very important thread and should be strictly on topic.

Yes, i agree, why don't you just leave so the real people who actually do anything for this community can discuss about the future and whatnot while WE freeloaders do whatever we do here.

Do i need to remind you that you refused to help out a CSSU developer with a simple WIKI?
If you have some strange urge to be the center of attention go enter a yelling contest with a donkey, its pretty much the same with what you do here.

Thank you for reading.

The Following User Says Thank You to Daneel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Stop .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
This thread isn't the place for that appeal (EDIT: then again, maybe it is).

I'm not going to argue your actual points.
I don't know where is a more appropriate place to post about this. Suggestions are welcome.

I don't understand the value of disciplining people is when the reasoning behind doing so is basically secret. How is that supposed to deter others? As Chemist once seemed to indicate, the underlying message seems to be that you should cosy up to the moderators or they might punish you. The moderators seem to have decided to basically tolerate abill_uk no matter what the provocation.

And for the record, I have no personal dislike of abill_uk whatsoever. I just think he makes communication too difficult and isn't worth the extreme toleration he has been shown.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I don't understand the value of disciplining people is when the reasoning behind doing so is basically secret. How is that supposed to deter others? As Chemist once seemed to indicate, the underlying message seems to be that you should cosy up to the moderators or they might punish you. The moderators seem to have decided to basically tolerate abill_uk no matter what the provocation.
I don't agree with every policy or practice here, but then, I'm just a very minor moderator. And there is no unilateral agreement on tolerance; you probably have no idea how often I've gritted my teeth over some moderation inaction-- and I tend to be pretty tolerant.

I have a lot of thoughts on this subject but this is one of those cases where most of them ARE better left private.

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
I don't agree with every policy or practice here, but then, I'm just a very minor moderator. And there is no unilateral agreement on tolerance; you probably have no idea how often I've gritted my teeth over some moderation inaction-- and I tend to be pretty tolerant.

I have a lot of thoughts on this subject but this is one of those cases where most of them ARE better left private.
[OT]
maybe you could suggest to Reggie to check on IP address instead of e-mail addresses for duplicate IDs?
[/OT]

The Following User Says Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
My feeling is that ip addresses play about 0% of the main problem here.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
That will just confirm that misterc and abill gets online from the same place.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
That will just confirm that misterc and abill gets online from the same place.
You could not be further from the truth if you tried ! , interesting comment that one but for what reason is unclear.

Geneven states "I have no personal dislike of abill_uk whatsoever" and if that is the case what is the reason for all the noise he is making on TMO ?.

Members should be concentrating on the future of TMO rather than making needless comments about other members, THIS is what is getting people pissed.

If you feel the need to rant then may i suggest the perfect thread for that as in the COmmunity rant thread and leave this thread for it's intended purpose = the future of TMO.

Closed Thread

Tags
council