Notices

I saved my MMS pics - and I cant find where they are

Not in my camera folder, not in images

Where can they be?

/home/user/.fmms/mms

The Following User Says Thank You to ceevee For This Useful Post:
Aaah - I thought would just be saved to images

So I get to this folder through File Manager and I can save the pics to my card from there

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 135 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Wish I was in Greece
Originally Posted by FP125 View Post
Aaah - I thought would just be saved to images

So I get to this folder through File Manager and I can save the pics to my card from there
Just hold your finger down on the photo in fmms and you will get a pop up that says open file. That opens the photo in image viewer and you can then save the photo wherever you want.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parlapipas For This Useful Post:
Top one - worked a treat - many thanks

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ West Coast, USA
How does one clear all of their fMMS Messages at once? Or do you have to go into each picture message individually and delete it? Cause wow will that take me forever!

Anyone have any idea how to answer my previous post?

There's a folder that has the picture files/messages, gimme two minutes and I can pull it up.

Edit: Use a file manager that has root access, such as File Box, make sure you enable root access in the options. Go to /home/user/.fmms/sent and delete every single subfolder in there. Go back out one folder and go into either /mms or /push and delete every subfolder and file in there, I don't remember exactly what one it is but open look at some of the images in there to determine if you've sent them or not.

After clearing both folders, restart fMMS and it should be cleared out.

Edit again: Forgot, you also have to remove mms.db in .fmms to remove the old messages from fMMS.

Last edited by mattbutsko; 2011-01-19 at 23:48.

Originally Posted by mattbutsko View Post
There's a folder that has the picture files/messages, gimme two minutes and I can pull it up.

Edit: Use a file manager that has root access, such as File Box, make sure you enable root access in the options. Go to /home/user/.fmms/sent and delete every single subfolder in there. Go back out one folder and go into either /mms or /push and delete every subfolder and file in there, I don't remember exactly what one it is but open look at some of the images in there to determine if you've sent them or not.

After clearing both folders, restart fMMS and it should be cleared out.

Edit again: Forgot, you also have to remove mms.db in .fmms to remove the old messages from fMMS.
Thank you for the input. I will give that a try next time. Someone responded in another thread and told me to do the following and it was a 5 second task which deleted everything...

There's a way to quickly delete them all:

Open X-terminal and type in:

rm -r /home/user/.fmms/

That command will delete all the fmms message including sent & received one.