Can someone suggest me a good Wireless headset for N900. That yields good audio output. I would prefer nokia headset only s that I can use the remote buttons, which is not possible with 3rd party headsets

Are you referring to an A2DP bluetooth headset to listen to music? Or a headpiece to make phone calls?

In case for A2DP, I bought some LG HBS-250 a year and a half ago (for ~$10 on a sale)

http://www.amazon.com/LG-HBS-250-cli...3469511&sr=1-1

The sound quality is pretty excellent with different equalizer presets. Also, you can control the media player with the buttons (play, pause, forward, back, fast forward). Sound quality for phone calls is pretty good.

The only drawbacks is that after wearing them for 3-4 your ears start to hurt because they're over the ear, otherwise they're excellent.

Last edited by jessi3k3; 2011-08-16 at 04:41.

The Following User Says Thank You to jessi3k3 For This Useful Post:
Nokia BH103 looks a good set for stereo listening and can be picked up for as little as £15 in the UK on ebay.

The Following User Says Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Russia
Something like S9, works good.

The Following User Says Thank You to ForeverYoung For This Useful Post:
Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
I'm fairly happy with my Plantronics backbeat 903 - just one issue I have with them is that on my bike I sometimes get breakups, a combination of all the movement and the body parts inbetween phone and headset I guess. So that might happen with other brands too.
Having the n900 on my desk in front of me, I can easily walk 10 meters away without issues, go figure.

The Following User Says Thank You to petur For This Useful Post:
How is BH905i?

Originally Posted by petur View Post
I'm fairly happy with my Plantronics backbeat 903 - just one issue I have with them is that on my bike I sometimes get breakups, a combination of all the movement and the body parts inbetween phone and headset I guess. So that might happen with other brands too.
Having the n900 on my desk in front of me, I can easily walk 10 meters away without issues, go figure.
That`s because the bluetooth having not the strongest signal relies on bouncing of the walls between transmitter and receiver and back. I also have the Backbeat, the connection is totally solid indoors but walking to work, especially across a tall massive bridge it sometimes struggles. Apart from this little issue which I`m sure affects all of them, it is a brilliant pair of BT headphones.

$43 on Amazon

Last edited by philh; 2011-08-18 at 05:40.

Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
Originally Posted by philh View Post
Apart from this little issue which I`m sure affects all of them, it is a brilliant pair of BT headphones.
It sure is.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by maverick788us View Post
How is BH905i?
I am very happy with the BH-905, it connects fine to my laptop as a headphone ( did not try the microphone at the laptop) and as a headset to all the phones i have.
The BH-905 remembers the last device it was associated with and reconnects fine, other devices have to pick up the signal again. The
active noise cancellation works fine to reduce traffic noise.

The Following User Says Thank You to michaaa62 For This Useful Post:
didn't realize, its that muh expensive