Active Topics

So anyone install the power kernel and OC'd with it while on PR1.3? Does it work find or is it still not recommended?

I've had no issues personally, others have? I'm using the neopwn kernel but I'm pretty sure it is mostly based on Titan's

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
Working fine here.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Nu1st Street, Iron Triange, Richmond, CA
i have the power kernal and updated to 1.3. everything seemed fine yesterday, but this morning no audio. codecs not supported message. I am investigating.

Just installed and OC'd to ideal. No problems. Thanks guys, was just making sure

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
It works fine, but you're not getting the changes PR1.3's kernel got (which are quite a lot tbh)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
I had the titan kernel on 1.2. Now, I am waiting for titan to release the new version with all the bug-fixes before I re-install.

Last edited by Power; 2010-11-01 at 16:32.

The Following User Says Thank You to Power For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Nu1st Street, Iron Triange, Richmond, CA
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
It works fine, but you're not getting the changes PR1.3's kernel got (which are quite a lot tbh)
I see. I just restored to backup pre upgrade. So I can just uninstall power kernal and upgrade more properly to 1.3? do i need to reinstall the "default" kernal before going to 1.3 upgrade? thx!

No you don't .. .upgrade will restore the new default nokia kernel itself and then you can upgrade the kernel to the titan's... if you want to

The Following User Says Thank You to PathFinder@9GS For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Oh, well that's kind of a bummer. But titan will eventually update it with the new fixes (hopefully) right?