Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by pious_momin View Post
here is the output...
Wow.. that was quite a few. The ones in the hildon folder are the interesting ones. It would be helpful if you also could give me a screen shot on the ones in the app menu. I guess the most important ones are the word and xls icons..

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
Wow.. that was quite a few. The ones in the hildon folder are the interesting ones. It would be helpful if you also could give me a screen shot on the ones in the app menu. I guess the most important ones are the word and xls icons..
wifi disable icon:

http://piousmomin.deviantart.com/art...n-01-186680581

The Following User Says Thank You to pious_momin For This Useful Post:
wifi disable icon:

http://piousmomin.deviantart.com/art...n-01-186680581
Yeah, got the two for wfi switcher and have already made icons for them.. it's the DtG that i don't have.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Yeah, got the two for wfi switcher and have already made icons for them.. it's the DtG that i don't have.
thnx dude, for wifi disable icon, and why cant DtG icons be updated as well, waiting for next version with huge update icons!!!

thnx dude, for wifi disable icon, and why cant DtG icons be updated as well, waiting for next version with huge update icons!!!
I am working on them.. it's just that i haven't it installed. So it make it little more difficult.

Seams like the wifi switcher icons are hard coded to the stock hicolor icon theme. So i am not sure if it is possible to change them by install.

To do it manually you could download the images and move them to /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/hildon/ replacing the old ones. I recommend Filebox for that and do not rename them.
Attached Images

Seams like the wifi switcher icons are hard coded to the stock hicolor icon theme. So i am not sure if it is possible to change them by install.

To do it manually you could download the images and move them to /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/hildon/ replacing the old ones. I recommend Filebox for that and do not rename them.
it would be amazing if those (wifi) icons were able to pack into icon pack but never mind lets do it manually as you mention!! and thanx for your hard work on this icon pack and hope if wifi icon can be fixed by you or some other like D-livil even this guy rocks.......

thanx, when will be new updates ???

hey i have found icons for DtG which suits perfect with your icon pack and they are grey as well they look awesome!!! have a look and please include them in icon pack and hope to see them in next update

http://chrisringeisen.deviantart.com...5817490?q=&qo=

The Following User Says Thank You to pious_momin For This Useful Post:
it would be amazing if those (wifi) icons were able to pack into icon pack but never mind lets do it manually as you mention!! and thanx for your hard work on this icon pack and hope if wifi icon can be fixed by you or some other like D-livil even this guy rocks.......

thanx, when will be new updates ???
I am about to send the upgrade to the repo.. D-livil are helping me with it

I might make a script to manually change the hard coded icons later. I don't think there are much to do. The programs that have hard coded this need to change for it to be possible. It is not just Wifi-Switcher.

I have already made the DtG icons.. but they where nice.

thanx for the updates

Tags
awoken, bada blows, bada rox, icons, theme