About Tagesschau: my N900 is at home, so can't confirm at this moment. But I can tell you that I was able to watch it regularly on CuteTube (note: in addition to the regular program, there is a shorter version that lasts 60 seconds). My N9 is currently with me. I can also confirm that it works on CuteTube here too.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ch88xy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
I've moved on to the OnePlus One Phone and loving it. I never was someone who enjoyed scripting or command lines and only got the Nokia N900 because it looked much better than the crappy nokia symbian phones!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nathaneous For This Useful Post:
i miss my n900, everytime i use it i want it back in my life, but like an ex, we broke up for a reason, and it was an issue of the browser.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
The thing I miss most of my N900 is the keyboard. Luckily I will have soon a TOHKBD

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,139 | Thanked: 8,156 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ From my Gabriola Island hermitage, near the Edge of the World
Tried other phone(y's) and their platforms ..
future trash...s'all I can say from all I have tried and seen of the competition.
Still usin' mah n900 ...contently.
can't wait for the neo ...iieeee! (my tiny shriek of excitement) with whatever os I can mangle onto it.

A device is what you make of it...what you can do with it...how much you can do with it....it's longevity.....and most importantly it's community.
After that...all the flashy trash that comes and goes so quickly in current consumer desirability...the fb, the twitters, the whatsapps and all their ilk ...is really truly so irrelevant ...
I understand if some basics are becoming difficult...the n900 successor should address them and be relevant for a long time to come.

For myself I have avoided the lure of crow-like jumping to the "next" shiny pebble...
and the "next" ...
and the "next"...
and the "next" purportedly powerful and incredibly great device...
that always seems to end up being...
that it isn't so great.

Hell ..forget the latest octocore whatever..
I'm still captivated by my n8x0's

Owner of :
1-n770 (in retirement), 3-n800's / 3-n810's (still in daily use), 5-n900's ((3 are flawless, 1 loose usb ( parts), 1 has no telephony (parts))
3-nexus 5's : 1 w/ Floko Pie 9.1 (running beautifully) waiting for Stable Droid 10 rom, 1 w/ ̶Ubuntu Touch, 1 with Maru OS (intend maemo leste when ready)

1/2 - neo900 pre- "purchased" in 2013. N̶o̶w̶ ̶A̶w̶a̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ - neo900 start up declared officially dead -
Lost invested funds.

PIMP MY N8X0 (Idiot's Guide and a video walkthrough)http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94294
THE LOST GRONMAYER CATALOGShttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ight=gronmayer
N8X0 VIDEO ENCODING THE EASY WAYhttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ght=mediacoder
242gb ON N800http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90634
THE PAIN-FREE MAEMO DEVELOPMENT LIVE DISTRO-ISO FOR THE NOOB TO THE PROhttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=95567
AFFORDABLE MASS PRODUCTION FOR MAEMO PARTShttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=93325

Meateo balloons now available @ Dave999's Meateo Emporium

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to endsormeans For This Useful Post:
I recently changed back to my N900 and changed carriers to ensure full speeds for data (only a single carrier - T-Mobile - provides 3.5G data in USA). The primary reason I moved back to my N900 is my Nokia N9 did not provide me wireless internet access through USB for my Raspberry Pi's (B+, A+, Pi 2 B). My good old N900 sure does!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeyman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Oh, i forgot to mention, Jolla have capacitive screen. I miss a lot the resistive screen and the touch-stick from N900 :'(

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
After over 5 years of everyday use I put my first screen protector on...

Never did I think I would be using this phone for 5+ years. If I did, I would have had screen protector from the beginning. Now I had to put one on to smooth out the areas that have scratched and where fingernail gets stuck.
Good Idea, thinking of all getting one marktplaats.nl/a/telecommunicatie/mobiele-telefoons-toebehoren-en-onderdelen/a1016663879-mobilize-ultra-clear-screen-protector-nokia-n900-eol.html

The Following User Says Thank You to Dongle Fongle For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
Thanks for the replys as to the question above I don't think I can fix it as I've lost the USB piece to it not sure if its possible to acquire one anywhere?
I had lost my USB piece before and i managed to replace it with new one in maintenance shop and it was easy that it was replaced in almost 1 hour and its working now pretty well..:-)

And yes im still using my N900 as my main phone but not for calling, i have another simple Samsung mobile Corby just to use the calling function since im in Turkey and my N900 is with me since i was in Syria and its IMEI is blocked in Turkey cus its not bought originally from Turkey and IMEI is not changable in N900 as its possible in Samsung phones but despite its still my favorite phone and im not ready at all to let it go or even put it on the rack

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grandizer For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
Originally Posted by Grandizer View Post
... my N900 is with me since i was in Syria and its IMEI is blocked in Turkey cus its not bought originally from Turkey and IMEI is not changable in N900 as its possible in Samsung phones but despite its still my favorite phone and im not ready at all to let it go or even put it on the rack
IMEI problems like these often-times just mean the phone was stolen Of course, you're not the thief, haha. I had a Nokia 6230i which worked in Swaziland only, but not South Africa.

The Following User Says Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:

Tags
n900 ftw, pfeifen_im_wald, possibilities, rock on n900