Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by James_Littler View Post
Missing a closing brace in there

I can't wait until September and the iphone 5, yea it might not do everything the n900 can do but I'm sure it doesn't take 5 attempts to accept and cancel a call, I bet the screen unlocks properly and quickly when someone calls you. I bet it doesn't take an age to load a sms conversation.
I bet safari loads pages on the first attempt, I bet it doesn't take multiple attempts to actually connect to a network.
I bet it will be supported in 3 years time, I bet it wont get bright spots on the lcd or the usb connector fall out.
I bet if i went on the app store right now I could find a game/app I want, if I went onto the OVI store I doubt I'd find the same.

Tell me if at any point I'm asking to much of a £500 device!
I have not had any of the problems you describe.

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
I felt like moving this "I hate $company - I love $company" discussion to Off-Topic!

For starters: it is a good choice to replace symbian in long term but actually is maemo closer to productive than any other WP7 phone as "there is a phone by nokia making use of it". In my opinion µ$ can go to hell so can apple and google, I wont sell my soul for a good device with descent software on it. Samsung and Nokia are the only companies working on their own opensource OSs, Samsung is where Nokia was a few years ago... and Nokia could build the true flagship device to battle iPhone5 or Nexus $ with lets say 30 hackers polishing maps - contacts - calendar to business grade in 3 month when starting off with maemo and not building new meego from scratch.

Just my 2c!

Originally Posted by Dion_ddc View Post
Spelling schizophrenia wrong is a sign of a lack of education. Please age a bit so that you can attend school.
Telling people off cause they do not speak your language properly is also lack of education additional to social competence! (I know at least one language for sure and can guess on 5 where schizofrenia is spelled the correct way!)

Don't try to be smart! There is always someone around who is smarter!

Last edited by chemist; 2011-05-16 at 12:33.

Originally Posted by ASIAN View Post
Since when did a lack of care cause one to react in the manner that some are in this thread. Stop trying to act like a tyrant and belittle others and teh, get jealous, you want a WP7. It will revive Nokia back to it's glory years, so be thankful when it does. Cute community though
Awww I love you, please kiss my shiny metal backside.

Why would I be jealous of an operating system that is worse than its desktop counter part? Really, get a life, you're almost as bad as the iTrolls with their iGadgets. Mac Book Pro (I own one) I agree with, iPhone I do not.

Thanks for your half wit input, Nokia failed when they let Elop take over. The first thing I said when it happened is that Nokia will sell out to Microscrew and they pretty much almost have. I'll give it another 6 months to a year and I reckon it will be MircoNokiaSoft.

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
And thus it is proven that given enough time, monkeys and keyboards the entire works of William Shakespeare can be produced.

Alas, in this case this little monkey got lost and started this thread - oh well you must admire his massive 2-digit IQ.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Holland
This will go into the offtopic section soon, merged with Asian's "wp7 f yes!" thread.

For other readers, these threads are actually very interesting. It shows a remarkable picture of the average consumer in mobile electronics. Reading some of the posts here clearly reveals how the interests of these people as well as their intelligence have a nice consistancy to it. Marvellous, really.

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Even being off topic - section wise - does not mean that trolling and troll-feeding are condoned. Just to mention.

Originally Posted by ASIAN View Post
-Thread Closed- Any posts after this will be disregarded

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by blipnl View Post
This will go into the offtopic section soon, merged with Asian's "wp7 f yes!" thread.

For other readers, these threads are actually very interesting. It shows a remarkable picture of the average consumer in mobile electronics. Reading some of the posts here clearly reveals how the interests of these people as well as their intelligence have a nice consistancy to it. Marvellous, really.
Lol lmao... How do these people you talk about even get around to by a 'smartphone' anyway

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Is this thread a conference of noobs ? Too bad for nokia , now they are slowly going down and with WP7 they will go down even faster .

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
wow. tags are interesting:d
moving from maemo to wp7. In my opinon its like moving backwards. Better get iphone getting a wp7 device. Iphone will be a much better choice.

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
The N900 is not the greatest phone and for that we can thank Nokia. What could've been THE phone just didn't cause Nokia chose to abandon it shortly after release. The only thing getting this device forward is TMO and that made me happy with my N900 the time I used it as my phone. I still just think it's one cool phone when I pull it out my drawer, rock solid, nice design and firm to hold. Further more I can still draw on it and use gimp for small modding of pngs etc. I changed cause I just wanted a end user phone with a flowing UI and much better gaming experience and ended up with xperia play. If Nokia would've talked the talk about the N900 it could've been more than a niche. I hope that the devoted people get's some more fun out of this device for long time to come.
And to you haters on either side... Why spend time feeding each other with absolutly nothing but crap.
Yes Nokia is going down the wrong road... And that doesn't effect this device one bit, it's already been discontinued, so love it or live with it or move on

Regards Dousan...

e: by the way do you always leave any place with an announcement of your thoughts about that place to everybody to hear or tell them on your way out there's a better place on the other side of the road?

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Last edited by Dousan; 2011-05-16 at 18:37.

Tags
bad troll, brainwashed, dork bot, idiot, just say f no, microtroll, popcorn anyone?, steve ballmer, troll yer boat, wait for the w8, wankers