Active Topics

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bloomington, IL
Originally Posted by RealJohnGalt View Post
Edit: If you're down to possibly break your system worse, try installing the following from 2.0.1.7 if on the cm11 based build: qt5-qtdeclarative qt5-qtdeclarative-import-folderlistmodel qt5-qtdeclarative-import-localstorageplugin qt5-qtdeclarative-import-models qt5-qtdeclarative-import-particles qt5-qtdeclarative-import-qtquick2plugin qt5-qtdeclarative-import-qttest qt5-qtdeclarative-import-window2 qt5-qtdeclarative-import-xmllistmodel qt5-qtdeclarative-qtquick qt5-qtdeclarative-qtquickparticles qt5-qtdeclarative-qtquicktest
What is the best way to install these packages from 2.0.1.7? Willing to try this before just rolling back a release or reflashing.

Ended up doing the OTA process to the older version and everything is working as expected again.

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Has anyone managed to change the WiFi macadress in SFO? There is a way to do this on android.

The Following User Says Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jellyroll View Post
Has anyone managed to change the WiFi macadress in SFO? There is a way to do this on android.
You should be able to do exactly that since /persist/ is accessible -- possibly a remount for rw access is needed (not sure off the top of my head).

Depending on why you want to change the mac address, there are other solutions. If you're just looking for obfuscation, on the cm12.1 base we have mac address randomization support. See lines 26+ on http://piratepad.net/bhP8fbzYgT

Originally Posted by Jef91 View Post
Ended up doing the OTA process to the older version and everything is working as expected again.
Sorry I didn't respond in a timely fashion. I'm glad you got it resolved.

Edit: for people who are doing fresh installs, I've uploaded a build of 2.0.1.11 and updated the piratepad.

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-05-30 at 23:00.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on May 2016 @ Česká Repuplika

Edit: for people who are doing fresh installs, I've uploaded a build of 2.0.1.11 and updated the piratepad.
Hi my version 2.0.0.10 + MC12.1 can be updated to 2.0.1.11 ? Thank you for your great work :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to pepa77 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pepa77 View Post
Hi my version 2.0.0.10 + MC12.1 can be updated to 2.0.1.11 ? Thank you for your great work :-)
I only posted the build because it was requested for a fresh install.

For upgrades, I recommend waiting for OTA support.

The Following User Says Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
I only posted the build because it was requested for a fresh install.

For upgrades, I recommend waiting for OTA support.
Thanks,and among them are some significant changes?

The Following User Says Thank You to pepa77 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pepa77 View Post
Thanks,and among them are some significant changes?
Here's the SFOS changelog (note that we have many qt packages back ported in the cm12.1 base): https://together.jolla.com/question/...201taalojarvi/

The only device change (to be released in OTA) is fixed second camcorder attempt (thanks to kimmoli commits).

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-05-31 at 19:07.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
Here's the SFOS changelog (note that we have many qt packages back ported in the cm12.1 base): https://together.jolla.com/question/...201taalojarvi/

The only device change (to be released in OTA) is fixed second camcorder attempt (thanks to kimmoli commits).
This is really jump up , stability, battery life and the beauty of the environment . About a year ago I tried Alfa11 , this is another story .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pepa77 For This Useful Post:
I'd just like to chime in and say I finally set up multi-rom on my Nexus 5 so I could give the CM12.1 based 2.0.1.11 a try.

Good lord this is beautiful. I have yet to have the OS hard lock on me like the CM11 based image had a tendency to do fairly often. Video playback is super smooth and video recording is working as expected.

Once this has SFDroid support I can stop booting into android on my phone so my kid can watch netflix now and then

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jef91 For This Useful Post: