So many teenagers killed by a madman. Its heartbreaking.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
It's all quite insane. My condolences to the people of Norway.

It is hard to deal with such an incomprehensible act, but for the Norwegian and indeed Nordic or European youth dealing with it must be particularly hard.

Yet I'm convinced Norwaywill pull through this with their fine social values intact. One simply can not legislate against such random insanity.

My thoughts are with all Norwegians.

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Utah, America
In 21years he will be out of prison.

That's according to norwegian law.

I find that and the attacks just as disgusting.

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Yeah. It's been all over the news here since it happened. And it was around the same time as a bomb went off in the capital.
It was a lot of horrible news at once.

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Yeah it's just heartbreaking to think about and even more that he's a 'product' of our western life gone out if control. All that hate for things/people that are in some way alien to us, different to our way of life and thinking. It really makes me sad that hate for other cultures can lead to this, that acceptance and tolerance is non existent.
I truly feel with the people who lost someone last Friday and hope that this will bring more love to the world rather than more hate.
Cuz where hate lives love don't and I'm not saying one should send love his way, but if you spend time on hating him or just hating in general you've lost that time on hate and not loving people around you. Cuz it's a fact that you can't hate and love at the same time. So my love will go out to the people affected by this instead of spending one sec. on a single thought of hate.

Regards Dousan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
I was at Norway's Helsinki embassy few hours ago. Left flowers, candle and cried with the other people there. I trust and know that the beautiful people of Norway won't let this cowardly attack against social democracy change their ways. The open and just Nordic society will persist.

Love.