Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Before the update everything works fine, one time per hour i got an notification that i have new emails. Everything work like it should be. After i have completely flashed my n900 with the pr1.2 and the vanilla image with the maemo flasher, the email program doest work proper for me. On the Account selection he told me that he check my inbox every hour, but no emails arrives my n900. The strange thing is that if i go to the folder selection of my account and tap on receive and send and then quick on the inbox, i see my new mails?? But in this case without notification light etc.. that is the only way i can now receive my mails.
i have deleted the account in the mail programm and renew it, without succes..
i dont know what to do, is here anyone who can help me?

Last edited by crazler; 2010-06-14 at 06:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
i've not had any hotmail emails come since the update too, its usually my most active inbox, i presumed nobody like me any more but its some bug lol

I think I've seen this too. I can go into email, hit send/receive, get nothing, go all the way into inbox, send/receive, get nothing. Then I go back to the folder list, hit send/receive, and a ton of emails come in.

I posted bug 10357, we'll see how that goes

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jflatt For This Useful Post:
i just deleted my account and reconfigured it on n900 all works well now.
i did restore it from a back up after flashing to PR 1.2 some how it must of corrupted my inbox doing that

i have some problems too, i have the option don't delete messages on server and when i delete the messages on the phone they disappear from the server too

Originally Posted by dcell View Post
i have some problems too, i have the option don't delete messages on server and when i delete the messages on the phone they disappear from the server too
Yep me too. I will try to delete my account settings and recreate

same problem here, no emails coming through

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
i just deleted my account and reconfigured it on n900 all works well now.
i did restore it from a back up after flashing to PR 1.2 some how it must of corrupted my inbox doing that
i did the same but for me it doest work. I deleted all email accounts, restart the phone and reconfigured again. For the first time all email coming in, and then.... nothing. same problem as before

did not work for me after all matter in fact it as auto deleted all mails from hotmail inbox they have disappeared