Active Topics

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Originally Posted by netAdept View Post
Doh! So that's how you wear them
Honestly, didn't mean to be patronizing but I've read several forums where people were furious because they thought they had been sold dud headphones with wires of different length - should credit those on the Maemo forum with more intelligence

I had the problem, that all other headphones with a micro won't work with the N900 cause of the combine TV-Out and Audio-Out and Audio-In.

You better get normal headphones without a microphone or use a bluetooth-headset.

Originally Posted by optimistprime View Post
yeah, who wants to wear a wire behind their neck? ....
People who may want to use the 900 for audio when at the gym, on the stationary bike, where other earbud designs have the buds constantly falling out.

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
I love those headphones, the sound for me is really good, they fit perfectly in my ear and also have noise reduction if you place them correctly.

i some how broke the tip of the connector on my set of headphones, is there a place i can order a new pair?

Originally Posted by rmarcus View Post
I love those headphones, the sound for me is really good, they fit perfectly in my ear and also have noise reduction if you place them correctly.
Kinda sux that the headphones have better bass response than the speakers.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
Originally Posted by Jnolcox View Post
i some how broke the tip of the connector on my set of headphones, is there a place i can order a new pair?
Probably Nokia store.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by biggzy View Post
Anyone know if the V-moda vibes (with the in-line mic) work on the n900?
For any wired headset/headphones with built-in mic:
  • if the manufacturer specs say it works with the iPhone, it will not work with the N900
  • if the manufacturer specs say it works with the N95, etc., it will work with the N900*

* Except any built-in Play, Pause, Track Skip, etc. buttons will not function

Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
For any wired headset/headphones with built-in mic:
  • if the manufacturer specs say it works with the iPhone, it will not work with the N900
  • if the manufacturer specs say it works with the N95, etc., it will work with the N900*

* Except any built-in Play, Pause, Track Skip, etc. buttons will not function
I love how apple screwed up the world of headphones/headsets... everyone else did it Nokia's way; then the iphone came out

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ England
Originally Posted by waleed786 View Post
so I guess the ones in the pic are only put there to make the phone look good...does nokia even sell those headphones?
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
From the "what's in the box" page on the web,

Nokia Stereo Headset (WH-205)

Google that, and you see

Which is what we got. The shot with the other headphones is a mockup, it seems - I can't find anything that looks like them in the nokia store
Nokia WH-700 Wired Headset

someone didn't look hard enough in the Nokia store