hi guys,
i succesfully installed nitdroid and used it for a few hours. suddenly the phone shotdown. i cant turn it on anymore. when i plug it into pc the led gets on for a while. after some plug ins & outs, phone vibrated and kinda booted. but without the nokia security warning, only show "press vol + to boot alternative os". i pressed vol + and nitdroid booted succesfully. then the phone shutdown again. tried this 2 times. maybe the battery is empty but im charging the device since 30 mins or so.

what should i do now? try to flash it? wait?

thanks for your help!

edit: ok i think it has something to with the battery, i guess it was completely empty and that caused the phone to shutdown. i just booted succesfully into harmattan, but then again like in nitdroid the phone shutdown after a few seconds. so it seems like charging isnt working anymore...

Last edited by milanjakob; 2012-03-23 at 00:33.

it seems like the phone is finally charging. still turned off but the led is breathing and charging icon is displayed. fingers crossed...

OK, after charging for a while i turned on the phone and it booted directly into harmattan without vol+ notification.

Last edited by milanjakob; 2012-03-23 at 01:13.

Originally Posted by milanjakob View Post
hi guys,
i succesfully installed nitdroid and used it for a few hours. suddenly the phone shotdown. i cant turn it on anymore. when i plug it into pc the led gets on for a while. after some plug ins & outs, phone vibrated and kinda booted. but without the nokia security warning, only show "press vol + to boot alternative os". i pressed vol + and nitdroid booted succesfully. then the phone shutdown again. tried this 2 times. maybe the battery is empty but im charging the device since 30 mins or so.

what should i do now? try to flash it? wait?

thanks for your help!

edit: ok i think it has something to with the battery, i guess it was completely empty and that caused the phone to shutdown. i just booted succesfully into harmattan, but then again like in nitdroid the phone shutdown after a few seconds. so it seems like charging isnt working anymore...
Do you usually charge your phone via pc?! I mean really isn't that the issue here...

If you charged your phone via a main for 30 mins wouldn't you have gotten more of a charge...

no not usally, but yes you're right. i forgot about that and i was too lazy to pick up the main. nevertheless i would expect that a 30 min charge via pc is enough to let the phone boot and stay on for a while, not just a few seconds.