Notices

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by acrux View Post
But if I prefer to stay at stock kernel (e.g. to have uboot for testing Nemo) then is there any sense to install also new DSP codecs alongside with new camera-ui or do they break something in that case?
If you put new(aka Harmattan) DSP codecs on stock Nokia kernel (omap1) you will lose all DSP hardware accelerated multimedia functionality. Those codecs need updated DSP driver (part of kernel-power v49 and above) to work.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
If i press camera button while in an app, it just goes to the task switcher, since i've set it to do so in shortcutd, camera app doesn't open

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ MLB.AU
opening the lens cover, should launch the camera s.w

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
there is an upgrade of libgdigicam-gst-camerabin0 and libgdigicam0, over apt-get upgrade for me after this upgrade if I use the settings for hd, dvd the camera freezes, any suggestions, thank you.

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
the upgrades are the stock nokia 1ns i belive you will have to reinstall the debs to get it working

The Following User Says Thank You to stooobs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
Originally Posted by stooobs View Post
the upgrades are the stock nokia 1ns i belive you will have to reinstall the debs to get it working
did that already and is working, thank you

Hello everyone,

I have installed both of patches for viewing and recording HD/DVD, now i found out that video calling is no more suppoted. Very pitty but I choose video calling rather than 720dp.

Any suggestions guys how to uninstall the updated recording patch posted in this thread.

Regards

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by a_k_o View Post
Hello everyone,

I have installed both of patches for viewing and recording HD/DVD, now i found out that video calling is no more suppoted. Very pitty but I choose video calling rather than 720dp.

Any suggestions guys how to uninstall the updated recording patch posted in this thread.

Regards
Look at dedicated thread on how to uninstall 720p support. What is posted on this thread is not "720p recording patch" but camera-ui which supports 720p recording if such support is found on the device. Otherwise it acts like stock one.

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
im having trouble with this. worked before on kp49. but now on kernel bfs (based on 49) when i select hd video setting it freezes. dsp profile in use. only 2 things different. kernel bfs, and ramzwap in use. ideas?

edit - i can confirm this is only on bluray resolution. displays a black screen and have to killall camera-ui. dvd resolution records and plays.

edit2 - i can confirm that this is only on 16x9 bluray. happens when selecting. 4x3 bluray selects and records fine. odd one eh also just realised i may have posted this in the wrong thread. please dont shout at me!

Last edited by imacmillan; 2011-11-30 at 14:04.

Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
new version here

Supported resolutions:
HD
1280x720@25
960@720@25

DVD
1024@576@25
720@576@25

if recording in HD resolutions, esp 1280x720 it is better to use class 10 SD card as storage, as if internal flash is used stuttering occur. For some reason actual HD framerate is about 20, will investigate further.
Hi freemangordon,

I wonder if you could build camera-ui with HD resolutions based on latest CSSU T1.1 camera-ui.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edoiks For This Useful Post:

Tags
camera-ui, fremantle