Active Topics

thanks guys finally some replies. look i installed nitdroid through auto installer okay. installation goes fine but untill the end when all installation is done and im asked to press enter to reboot, i hit enter and it shoows 2 lines sayind something about lines not found. i know itll be hard for u to understand but its difficult for me to actually grab the lines. so i reboot with changing ITEM DEViCE and try to boot into nitdroid.
the lines go on and on and shows N I T D R O I D and 2-3 more llines and BAAM loads of commands and saying FATAL error and stuff. help please

Originally Posted by artron View Post
Maybe you missed this step :

Code:
Write ITEM_DEVICE=\${EXT_CARD}p2 correctly and don't forget the =\$.
after that when i boot to NIT and restart Maemo or powerkernel boot works fine...
thanks guys finally some replies. look i installed nitdroid through auto installer okay. installation goes fine but untill the end when all installation is done and im asked to press enter to reboot, i hit enter and it shoows 2 lines sayind something about lines not found. i know itll be hard for u to understand but its difficult for me to actually grab the lines. so i reboot with changing ITEM DEViCE and try to boot into nitdroid.
the lines go on and on and shows N I T D R O I D and 2-3 more llines and BAAM loads of commands and saying FATAL error and stuff. help please

Originally Posted by Dhicky View Post
I fixed it by flashing kernel only, try it

Originally Posted by Dhicky View Post
I fixed it by flashing kernel only, try it
and i actually dont know how to flash kernel sorry. i can reflash n900 using flasher

okay so i get this

press any key to reboot or ctrl+c to exit (i hit enter)
/usr/bin/nitdroid-installer: line 149: echp: not found
/usr/bin/nitdroid-installer: line 150: sleep1: not found

wth..!!

Originally Posted by haroon23 View Post
and i actually dont know how to flash kernel sorry. i can reflash n900 using flasher
flasher-3.5 -F RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2.203.1_PR_COMBINED_203_ARM.bin --flash-only=kernel -f -R

Use this command on flasher

The Following User Says Thank You to hadjistyllis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hadjistyllis View Post
flasher-3.5 -F RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2.203.1_PR_COMBINED_203_ARM.bin --flash-only=kernel -f -R

Use this command on flasher
dude where can i download this RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2.203.1_PR_COMBINED_203_ARM.bin

got it. thaaank u. so any idea about ma problem

install nitdroid kernel 06 final. 07 for me not working
not working. same error.. should i change item device to mmcblk0p2 or mmcblk0p5???. i have installed it on emmc. i have a 2 gb micro sd too. what should i do

Last edited by haroon23; 2011-12-29 at 07:32.

install nitdroid kernel 06 final. 07 for me not working
lol thanks guys for all your help i appreciate it alot. now finally got android booted and works okay for most part. but crashes alot and n900 eboots again and again. im using rc6 final kernel