Active Topics

i installed nitdroid on my device and when i turn it on with android It doesnt recognize my battery...

according to e-yes (developer) on the other thread another user was having this problem aswell and he said
"drain the battery in maemo and charge it in nitdroid" this should solve this problem

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
FYI this is not Nitdroid forum. If you require help with Nitdroid or Android stuff please visit the Nitdroid project page.

If you can't find it then use google to search for the keyword. "NitDroid" you'll find it.

ok thank you for your help
and next time i wil go to the nitdroid forum

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Brighton UK
Hi folks. I know this is not the right forum but I realy need help with my N900. pls check this video http://youtu.be/jUqPHGJIXMY thx hexinn900

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Jordan
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
FYI this is not Nitdroid forum. If you require help with Nitdroid or Android stuff please visit the Nitdroid project page.

If you can't find it then use google to search for the keyword. "NitDroid" you'll find it.

Seems like this is the appropriate place to post it, as the keyword here is Alternatives,,,

maemo.org > Talk > OS / Platform > Alternatives > problem with android

smile...

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Brighton UK
anyone who can help me? pls

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by SavageBrat View Post
Seems like this is the appropriate place to post it, as the keyword here is Alternatives,,,

maemo.org > Talk > OS / Platform > Alternatives > problem with android

smile...
Yes, if you want poorly informed help, it's a great place to post. On the other hand, if you want help from people who know much about Nitdroid, it's not.

smile...

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Originally Posted by tele View Post
according to e-yes (developer) on the other thread another user was having this problem aswell and he said
"drain the battery in maemo and charge it in nitdroid" this should solve this problem
It doesn't though. I've tried that, but since charging in NITDroid doesn't work when it is sleeping you have to interact with it every so often to stop it sleeping which makes charging in NITDroid a right royal pain. But still after doing that, it doesn't fix the problem which is NITDroid doesn't (or can't) read the battery's current charge level. What works just as well is putting a 95% charged battery in and let NITDroid charge the final 5% becuase it does at least know when the battery has finished charging and will mark the battery fully charged when it reaches that point, if you have a fully charged battery you may need to discharge it a little before NITDroid will start charging it.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I keep getting attention network error when i go onto marketplace, its seriously pissing me off, please tell me how to fix this? got gingerbread installed

Tags
just shoot me