Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Well you can try making bids for http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=143
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by edworkscomputing View Post
HtheB scammer is your ***... p.s. read carefully just for serious sellers. We dont need to explain why where atc... we dont need any bull s...t here talking atc... keep it for somebody else. So if you dont have anythink for sale watch your own business...
Chenliangchen - thanks for that but need in actually tested on place that way i can emulate on pc and try... what no make sence as wifi of laptop sognal antena atc is way different thanks anyway for help...
I hope you realize that we don't tolerate such talking... especially to mods

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
HtheB scammer is your ***... p.s. read carefully just for serious sellers. We dont need to explain why where atc... we dont need any bull s...t here talking atc... keep it for somebody else. So if you dont have anythink for sale watch your own business...
Chenliangchen - thanks for that but need in actually tested on place that way i can emulate on pc and try... what no make sence as wifi of laptop sognal antena atc is way different thanks anyway for help...
Wonderful. Just keep it up, I am sure you will build a lot of credibility and good will that way.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Hey Ed, I'd like to buy your soul, is it still for sale?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Already get 2 pcs just have problem with one pcs have flickering keyboard. i resoldered led on it but same ... have some problems with finding kernels but i should have it backup on server ... thanks

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Already get 2 pcs just have problem with one pcs have flickering keyboard. i resoldered led on it but same ... have some problems with finding kernels but i should have it backup on server ... thanks
You do know that keyboard flickering is caused in rd-mode (its for debugging system activity to the led) which can easily by fixed by flasher --disable-rd-mode
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post: