Originally Posted by bertolt View Post
anybody tried firefox 1.1 yet? tanong ko lang kung ok sya kesa sa default browser...
nothing new with it, micro b is stil better, opera is quite ok also

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
Originally Posted by bertolt View Post
anybody tried firefox 1.1 yet? tanong ko lang kung ok sya kesa sa default browser...
no men.. nothing can beat MicroB as of now... its pretty fast now but i prefer to use MicroB over FF....

i got mine November pa...dito sa KSA...mine running on PR1.2 overclocked @ 1GHz..and a lot of apps installed...running with python script for portrait mode....

Originally Posted by bwayne View Post
sali din aq d2,i got mine last march.......

pinoywap user din aq add me h0ney/bwayne.....from israel
ano na mods mo sa phone mo???

Originally Posted by Pressure View Post
Good enough but if you're looking for sheer speed... you know it's the Philippines.

No. It loads sites fast.

OTA and NSU.

NSU.

I want to overclock but I have no idea of doing it. And I'm really scared that I might mess up an already-functioning device.

yehesss..thanks thanks..

i was thinking the same thing a couple of months back when over clocking was still new..but with the strides they've achieved now, they've made it as easy as installing an app from the repositories. (well it actually is..plus entering a couple of commands in the xterm..haha) there are still risks involved but the end result makes it worth trying.

the phone as a whole is snappier, you'll have options on how to prolong the battery life, basically its like a brand new toy altogether..pair it with the black plastic theme with enabled transitions and voila! a whole new smartphone..haha..i did it cause im getting bored with it already. also, if the phone gets effed up in the process, im thinking that i can just flash it and just install the stock kernel. everythings here anyway..you'll just have to read and try to understand what the people here are doing..

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bulacan, Philippines
Originally Posted by Leinar View Post
i got mine November pa...dito sa KSA...mine running on PR1.2 overclocked @ 1GHz..and a lot of apps installed...running with python script for portrait mode....
Can you show me a screenshot (ctrl + shift +p) of the N900 in portrait mode? Where did you get the Python script? Dun din sa repositories?

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bulacan, Philippines
Originally Posted by elbttrd View Post
yehesss..thanks thanks..

i was thinking the same thing a couple of months back when over clocking was still new..but with the strides they've achieved now, they've made it as easy as installing an app from the repositories. (well it actually is..plus entering a couple of commands in the xterm..haha) there are still risks involved but the end result makes it worth trying.

the phone as a whole is snappier, you'll have options on how to prolong the battery life, basically its like a brand new toy altogether..pair it with the black plastic theme with enabled transitions and voila! a whole new smartphone..haha..i did it cause im getting bored with it already. also, if the phone gets effed up in the process, im thinking that i can just flash it and just install the stock kernel. everythings here anyway..you'll just have to read and try to understand what the people here are doing..
What's the app that you used for overclocking? Meron na palang ganun? I always thought that overclocking was a geek process with a lot of tough nitty-gritty.

Originally Posted by Pressure View Post
What's the app that you used for overclocking? Meron na palang ganun? I always thought that overclocking was a geek process with a lot of tough nitty-gritty.
dein paps. sobrang simple na lang ngayon. bale meron na sa extras na 2 apps na pede mong i-dl.

here are the links, everything should be there.
http://wiki.maemo.org/Kernel_Power#C...oltage_setting - titans kernel, the one available in extras

http://wiki.maemo.org/Overclocking - overview

just make sure that you've read everything so you know what your getting into.

-e

Got mine a week ago in KSA. Now I'm trying to find a case and protective film. Any recommendations?

Originally Posted by bahaw View Post
Got mine a week ago in KSA. Now I'm trying to find a case and protective film. Any recommendations?
check this out:
http://www.otterbox.com/nokia-n900-c...r-series-case/

i bought 1 online. fits nicely but i have another case from nokia. if you like it you can buy mine..

Tags
filipino, jovit, nokia n900, pacman, pinoy ako, pinoys, selling n900