Notices

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Package promoted to extras-testing

@sami69: install it as any other application (you need to enable the extras-devel repository)
http://wiki.maemo.org/Extras-devel#H...e_Extras-devel

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Can you add transition effect when unlock the screen? It doesn't look right when the desktop just "jumps in" like that. And have you worked on replacing the default lockscreen? Just these 2 fix and the lockscreen will be perfect.

hey sakya! can u make a qt lockscreen with a pattern lock similar to android??? pls man......

The Following User Says Thank You to DUDEXYZ For This Useful Post:
Thank you for the great app and for the new TextCommand feature. But I have problem with it. I wrote simple script that shows me the current profile name and the vibration status with the TextCommand widget
Code:
#!/bin/sh

myprofilename=$(cat /home/user/.profiled/current)
myprofilevibr=$(dbus-send --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=com.nokia.profiled /com/nokia/profiled com.nokia.profiled.get_values string:"$myprofilename" | awk -F'"' 'NR==75 {print $2}')

if [ "$myprofilename" = 'general' ]; then
    myprofile=''
elif [ "$myprofilename" = 'silent' ]; then
    myprofile='Mute'
else
    myprofile=$myprofilename
fi

if [ "$myprofilevibr" = 'On' ]; then
    myprofile=$myprofile' {}'
fi

echo $myprofile
It works, it shows me the correct info. But often something happens and the process with the script goes in interruptible state (status D in ps) and the lockscreen won't update the info after profile change until qtlockscreen reload, and the dead process can be removed only with device restart.
I suppose that sometimes the execution of the script can't finish before some processes in qtlockscreen and the script freezes.
I tried to make the script lighter, so I removed the part with the vibration check (may be dbus-send is slow) but sometimes it freezes again. Script that only prints the text from little file is enough light, so it is a problem. Usually it takes me from 1 to 10 profile changes before freeze. Sometimes more but rarely.
Please, look at that, because TextCommand is very useful feature if it works correct. Thank you!

P.S.: I forgot to say that I'm using ProfilesX Extended Profiles Manager to manage profiles so I have more than two profiles. But I don't think it has some connection with that because the problem occurs with changing between General and Silent only too.

Last edited by neter; 2011-11-07 at 22:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to neter For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ the netherlands
Is it possible to open notifications on your lock screen through a slide or press. That you immediately go to your text message. just like the N9!

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
@neter: I'll look at this problem, thanks.
@DUDEXYZ: all can be done with time and work...I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment.

The Following User Says Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Finland
Is the "three dots on music metadata and date not showing completely (note the cut 1)" bug on my config file or on the Qtlockscreen itself?
Attached Images

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
I last tweeked my qtlockscreen setup in the summer when qtlockscreen was still new. Today I finally got back to it, deciding to catch up on all the new features, and got my qtlockscreen.ini file updated with all the new stuff. Just want to say, it's really awesome that signal quality, G2/G3 radio mode, and internet connection 'widgets' have now been added. (Really awesome that the other stuff got added too, I'm just more excited about those specifically.)

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Finally QtLockscreen is in Extras.

Thanks to the developer (sakya) and all the people who vote to the promotion and testing.

Greetings.

PD: Now waiting for QtLockscreenConfig to reach Extras (hopefully will be soon, just need 1 vote if is cosiderable stable).

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2012-01-29 at 20:34.

The Following User Says Thank You to s4br0s0 For This Useful Post:
How can i hide/erase the black lines in up and donw?

I mean where clock, date, battery and unlock are in this image

I changes other things but that ones, just can`t see where to hide/erase it (in the .ini file).

Greetings.

Edit: Nevermind, i found it.

Change [Rect_Bottom] and [Rect_Top] sizes to 0,0 for P and L.

I know i can change it by the colors too but don't know wich one is white so it was easily to me that way.

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2012-01-30 at 20:09.