Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
That worked. Thanks Marxian.

On the subject of that tracker-cfg app, can it also be used to stop the Tracker looking in certain folders too? I got a load of ScummVM audio files that I'd like not to be picked up.

(Thanks again Marxian, sorry if it's slightly off topic)
No problem. Yes, you can remove folders from the config to prevent the tracker from finding those files.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Ahh thanks a lot for the help mate.

All is good. Updated both versions of Cutetube, finally downloaded my Joan Armatrading (with the quote marks) successfully lol, using the xhamster plugin as we speak, now gonna sort my Tracker out lol.

Thanks once again Marxian. Gonna donate you when I get paid in a fortnight.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
yeeeey!!! i can choose between media player and km player to stream vidz!!! awesome!!! beat the cr@p out of my captivate's youtube app

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
marxian, I've got a tip for u.

Maybe you can add a third menu option between the "menu" and "back"
when you just want to go back to the main menu, you have to click so many times on the "back" button (if you searched a couple times without going to the main menu). And then maybe even change Menu into Options?

So when you click on Home, it will return to the home screen...

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
marxian, I've got a tip for u.

Maybe you can add a third menu option between the "menu" and "back"
I forgot to point out that a long-press on the 'back' button will take you to the main screen.

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
is i'm the only one who have trouble installing your latest version 0.3.1 using HAM or FAM???
i can only upgrade using x-term....

also i have a suggestion...can u add an option in setting to change the default save folder on all video that have been downloaded???

Last edited by pusak gaoq; 2011-04-08 at 00:22.

Im just wondering whats the difference between m4a and mp3? I dig the download audio feature but wouldn't it be better in mp3 format or is m4a a better quality?

Originally Posted by Bigmac_hk View Post
Im just wondering whats the difference between m4a and mp3? I dig the download audio feature but wouldn't it be better in mp3 format or is m4a a better quality?
Using m4a only involves saving the audio stream, rather than converting, so using m4a is quicker and uses fewer resources than mp3.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
is i'm the only one who have trouble installing your latest version 0.3.1 using HAM or FAM???
i can only upgrade using x-term....
I wonder if that is due the dependency on ffmpeg. I don't think ffmpeg is obtainable via HAM or FapMan.

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
also i have a suggestion...can u add an option in setting to change the default save folder on all video that have been downloaded???
I will do this at some point, but implementing this is a bit more of a fuss using QML, as the file chooser has limited functionality (can't see hidden folders, and there is no built in option for creating a new folder).

My website

GitHub

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I wonder if that is due the dependency on ffmpeg. I don't think ffmpeg is obtainable via HAM or FapMan.

I will do this at some point, but implementing this is a bit more of a fuss using QML, as the file chooser has limited functionality (can't see hidden folders, and there is no built in option for creating a new folder).
Marxian,
You don't need the file chooser to that, since people want it so badly, just give them a simple input dialog to ask for directory path and it can update the configuration dbase, or maybay double check if the folder exist before updating.

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube