Hello, I am selling my nokia n900. I'm not sure what price to ask, because the phone function has stopped working. I wanted to post this here since someone might want it for parts, or to simply use it as a tablet. It can still do wifi and basic functionality is completely intact.

I also have an aluminum case which will be included (very tough case, and has come in handy many times!), and a replacement screen. I bought the replacement screen because the display started to have problems, and I wanted to get the screen just in case.

In terms of physical wear, there are a few scratches here and there, but nothing extremely noticeable. Scratches on the aluminum casing are definitely noticeable, though.

Attached is a photo of everything I have to offer. I have more pictures in detail if anyone would like them. Make me an offer!
Attached Images

Last edited by Stereoprism; 2014-01-07 at 16:11.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
You should keep it as housing for neo900
But, given the condition of the device. I will offer you 25 USD

Actually I've long since bought a Lumia 920. Yes, I'm a terrible traitor : P

I'm really not sure I could accept less than $50.00 for everything pictured. Between the screen and the good condition of the n900, I think $50 is fair.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
hmm screen breaking and fix needed (at least positive that you have a spare though, it needs disassemble, reassemble riscing breaking the device) and telephony you said not working-
Allright, if you include shipping, I will offer 40$

Well, let me clarify - do you want the case, or not? If you want the case, I really can't go for less than $45. PM me if you'd like to talk further.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Where do you live? I am willing to offer £25 (=$41) without the case, as long as the postage is not prohibitively high.

If you would PM me, I'd be glad to let you know that.

Just a quick update, this item has been sold. Thanks to everyone who showed interest!

Tags
metal case, nokia n900, screen, selling