Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Here's one!!

https://openrepos.net/content/almostdev/batteryup

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucazz990 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
Attached is one I will be including in my next release of the iOS 7 theme. To use move to the active themes icons folder (/usr/share/themes/[blanco/Full iOS7 theme/whatever the theme directory is]). Then use icon-l-bme as the icon name.
Attached Images

I tried to install but gives an error after installing starting, unable to install, on repos I found a link in comments, downloaded that, worked, but then I saw it was another thing.
What can be the cause? If boot time woudnt take so much I woudnt need this but...

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
@youFailed: link from @Lucazz990's post up there, and then:

"Please notice that if you have changed your your root password, you should edit the /home/user/bme_restarter/upafterbattrydrop.sh script!!"

[tw] @kegnatz

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ BULGARIA
Originally Posted by Lucazz990 View Post
Here's one!!

https://openrepos.net/content/almostdev/batteryup
sorry, but i'v installed battery up from a link, it installed, but when i tap the icon...it is'nt an effect! tap the icon 4% and no action!
what should i do?! what may i do now to restar bmw from this app up?! 10x

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Germany
To restart bme takes some time.
Check if the app works from the commandline. Should be something like this:

Code:
~ $ bme_restarter/upafterbatterydrop.sh
Password:
bme start/running, process 23810
~ $
If there is some warning about an incorrect password, you have to adjust the root password in that script.

But indeed, sometimes just nothing happens if you tap on the app icon. But sometimes, the charging percentage jumps back to normal. Just to fall back to 4% in a couple of minutes if you continue using your phone in the same way as before...

Edit: Oh, and to restart bme only brings the charging state back up if you actually experienced a drop to 4%, not if the battery discharged slowly.

I also find it very amusing, how the N9 warns you about your battery during these drops. Everytime I see the notification that my battery is low, I instantly do something to get it back up by connecting to a charger or quickly using this app. Because otherwise, the phone just says: "Battery low", then instantly "You should now connect the charger", then instantly "Battery empty" and then it's over becase the phone just switches off. You get like NO time to react to this Kinda ridiculous somtimes. It actually nearly happened right now while I typed that sentence. Funny!

Last edited by NobodyInPerson; 2017-01-14 at 08:12. Reason: added information

The Following User Says Thank You to NobodyInPerson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ BULGARIA
Yesterday my battery was on 67%...i'v started the Battery up app and than...the level was 52%...todaty again...My battery level was 98% (after the method of MAKECLICK) and after the Batteryy up app starting...wash 82%...is there a bug in the app or its normal...for example, when my battery level goes to 4%...after the activation of a Battery Up app, there is no effect...whats the problem?!

Last edited by milev86; 2015-10-08 at 13:08.