Active Topics

Dear TMO

With a heavy heart I offer one of my trusty N9s – alas without a screen (unless you want a broken one). It’s been used up until June 2017. As it is of no use without a screen I am giving it away for free to be salvaged for spare parts. All I’d ask is postage from Germany.

* N9 Cyan 16 GB (without screen!)
* USB door
* SIM tray
* Silicone cover

A little bit of plastic has broken off between headphone jack and USB door. Additionally it has collected quite a bit of dust.

Pictures:

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!

Best wishes

phph

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phph For This Useful Post:
I'm interested. Would you be willing to ship it to the USA?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DA5 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by phph View Post
Dear TMO

With a heavy heart I offer one of my trusty N9s – alas without a screen (unless you want a broken one). It’s been used up until June 2017. As it is of no use without a screen I am giving it away for free to be salvaged for spare parts. All I’d ask is postage from Germany.

* N9 Cyan 16 GB (without screen!)
* USB door
* SIM tray
* Silicone cover

A little bit of plastic has broken off between headphone jack and USB door. Additionally it has collected quite a bit of dust.

Pictures:

http://dl.hofmeisterstauder.de/1K9eun/dsc_0178.jpg
http://dl.hofmeisterstauder.de/1K9eun/dsc_0173.jpg
http://dl.hofmeisterstauder.de/1K9eun/dsc_0175.jpg
http://dl.hofmeisterstauder.de/1K9eun/dsc_0176.jpg
http://dl.hofmeisterstauder.de/1K9eun/dsc_0177.jpg
http://dl.hofmeisterstauder.de/1K9eun/dsc_0174.jpg

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!

Best wishes

phph
Hello there. I'm from Portugal and i want to keep it. How much is the postage?
I would even accept only the board if you're willing to send it to me
Thanks

Last edited by deutch1976; 2017-11-20 at 09:02.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 253 | Thanked: 1,007 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Near Munich
Hello,

I am from Germany (near Munich) and would be especially interested in the original silicone cover. I used mine to much and it disintegrated. Now I am in constant fear of destroying my beloved N9.
(I also could use the USB door, but thats not that important)

Otherwise I want to make you aware of ebay offers like this. I bought it and it works quite well. Replacement is easy. So if you want to enjoy your N9 a little longer, you can do that for only 10€. If you are near Munich too, I can even give you a replacement screen and you just order one to my house, so you don't have to wait for china shipping times.

Of course I would enjoy having a spare N9, but the device fares better with someone who would really use it instead of keeping it as a spare.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macros For This Useful Post:
(I’ve been trying to post this answer since Sunday but for some reason it just won’t go through. I’ll try again, today. Dear moderators please accept my apologies for my multiple tries!)

Originally Posted by DA5 View Post
Would you be willing to ship it to the USA?
I would be willing to ship it to the USA. But having looked into it, sending things with a lithium ion battery makes everyone terribly nervous. I called DHL and they said they would only deliver it via their Express service for ca. 90 €.

So as much as I would be willing to ship to the USA, it doesn’t really appear to be feasible. Or do you know of other options?

I guess I could also remove the battery and then send it. That would cost about 8 € as a letter.

Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
I'm from Portugal […]. How much is the postage?
For sending it with the battery it would work out with FedEx at about 37 €. Or without a battery at 4 €.

Best wishes

phph

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phph For This Useful Post:
Hello

Sorry for the late reply! After my posts landed in the moderation queue I forgot to check back (and I hadn’t been able to read the notice that pops up after posting before being redirected – so much for getting old :-)).

Originally Posted by Macros View Post
I am from Germany (near Munich) and would be especially interested in the original silicone cover. I used mine to much and it disintegrated. Now I am in constant fear of destroying my beloved N9.
(I also could use the USB door, but thats not that important)
Seeing as sending within Germany is the cheapest and easiest option – are you still interested?

Otherwise I want to make you aware of ebay offers like this.
Thanks for the pointer and for the offer to help! I do have another working N9 as a backup which I fitted with a working screen from ebay.

Best

phph

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phph For This Useful Post:
(I’ve been trying to post this answer since Sunday but for some reason it just won’t go through. I’ll try again, today. Dear moderators please accept my apologies for my multiple tries!)

I would be willing to ship it to the USA. But having looked into it, sending things with a lithium ion battery makes everyone terribly nervous. I called DHL and they said they would only deliver it via their Express service for ca. 90 €.

So as much as I would be willing to ship to the USA, it doesn’t really appear to be feasible. Or do you know of other options?

I guess I could also remove the battery and then send it. That would cost about 8 € as a letter.

For sending it with the battery it would work out with FedEx at about 37 €. Or without a battery at 4 €.

Best wishes

phph
Hello there. I just need the board. How much for the shipment?

Seeing as sending within Germany is the cheapest and easiest option – are you still interested?
Of course I am, thank you for the offer

As deutch1976 needs the board and I need the silicone cover and USB door it fits perfectly.

If you want, you can just send the whole package to me (Of course I pay you the postage, and even a few € for the cover if you want)
I take the door and cover and then send the remains to deutch1976.

Or you can separate it yourself of course.

@deutch1976: Postage from Germany to Portugal is 9€

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macros For This Useful Post:
Of course I am, thank you for the offer

As deutch1976 needs the board and I need the silicone cover and USB door it fits perfectly.

If you want, you can just send the whole package to me (Of course I pay you the postage, and even a few € for the cover if you want)
I take the door and cover and then send the remains to deutch1976.

Or you can separate it yourself of course.

@deutch1976: Postage from Germany to Portugal is 9€
I'm sure you can get it cheaper by sending it as a usual letter (as long as it is well protected)

Sure, that would be 3,70 € for a "Großbrief" with up to 500g weight.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macros For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n9, sold n9