Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
I assume testap is yours? How physically close are you to the AP?
Both the AP's are mine
one using WEP and one with WPA2

both are about 2 - 3 meters away, also tried moving about so the distances are different

Last edited by venomousweb; 2010-09-01 at 15:18.

Originally Posted by Pretoriano View Post
i can't download from this link
Aquí no lo comparte nadie.. pretoriano, una pena..

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ behind your firewall
Originally Posted by alfon6 View Post
Aquí no lo comparte nadie.. pretoriano, una pena..
pon donacion y tienes tu link, asi de simple

No puedo donar, necesito el dinero para comer, estoy sin trabajo.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Spain
Perhaps it is too soon, but from reading past comments it seems that:

- Nobody has reported to be able to successfully and consistently inject (which doesn't imply it is not working, as I think lxp word has a well deserved credit).

- Nobody has reported a full suite of pentesting tools included. Which looks very strange to me as there's lots of tools that compile RIGHT AWAY under maemo, ie: BTcrack, bt_audit-0.1.1, kismet, amap, foremost-1.5.7, john-1.7.6, karma-0.4, icmpchat-0.7, carwhisperer, macchanger, sleuthkit-3.1.3, strace-4.5.18, socat-2.0.0-b4, wlandecrypter-0.6, weplab-0.1.5, btscanner-2.1, p0f, redfang-2.5, scalpel-1.60, SIPcrack, xprobe2-0.3, frontline, bdaddr, hydra-5.4... and many more...

I was expecting NeoPwn to include all of them, among others that would require a bit more effort to port, in a well organised (BackTrack style) way. Perhaps I was expecting too much or is it that noone has really dig much into it?

Would anyone be so kind as to give a more comprehensive report on what is included in the beta release so that the rest can do an informed decision before blindly donating?

Thanks in advance

P.S.: I will probably donate $40 just for the injection driver if it works anyways, but I hate doing anything BLINDLY... That's just me, though.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2010 @ far far far away
Originally Posted by alfon6 View Post
No puedo donar, necesito el dinero para comer, estoy sin trabajo.

ja ja ja ...estamos en la misma condicion....

Posts: 243 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Knowhere
Originally Posted by appnss View Post
Would anyone be so kind as to give a more comprehensive report on what is included in the beta release so that the rest can do an informed decision before blindly donating?

Thanks in advance

P.S.: I will probably donate $40 just for the injection driver if it works anyways, but I hate doing anything BLINDLY... That's just me, though.
I've really had very little time to explore this and won't have for a couple weeks - aireplay test confirms injection working but I have had no luck with my attempts. Lots of dead links & "Coming Soon" through the rest of Neopwn, but then it is beta 0.1.

It's sad that the chap behind the project appeears to be keeping so quiet about it - not suggesting that he be expected to answer support questions, just think that he should consider engaging with this board a little more.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Frequently_asked_questions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N900
http://wiki.maemo.org/N900

The Following User Says Thank You to hellnick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hoggerz View Post
Well I finally got it installed. The kernel doesen't play well with multiboot so that had to go. I don't seem to have much success with injection though.

hoggerz
How did you configure the init file for multiboot.

It seems not to boot at all with my setting.

I didn't in the end and just uninstalled multiboot instead. It seemed to work okay but each time multiboot tried to flash the power40-wl1 kernel, it would go dead and not switch on anymore without immediatley switching off after a few seconds. So I had to reflash the maemo kernel with the USB cable to be able to boot. Not sure whats wrong with it

Still not having much luck with injection apart from WPA deauth and handshake capture, although once it did say 3% on injection test in GrimWEPA. Might be my wireless ap though.

hoggerz

hoggerz

Testers, please post the kernel version that's being booted, to ensure the correct modules are being loaded.

uname -a