Active Topics

Notices

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
AlphaX2,

I use GoogleDrive, is there any way to choose the target folder for the uploads instead?

Also ability to expand to other than the DCIM folder? So that if I take a screenshot (saved in Pictures) its auto-uploaded hence easier for sharing?

I wouldn't mind paying more to allow to choose what goes where for example, I would want my screenshots to go into my Public Dropbox folder as I share them usually but my photos to go into my Private Google Drive folder...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-11-13 at 05:46.

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Hi there, I've installed FotoshareN9 some days ago and it used to work well for the first day but now it keeps telling "you are offline _I'll try again in 20 minutes". No way I can upload pictures to google drive. Help!

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
connected to wlan... but it says that ima OFFLINE and will try again in 20 mins? =/

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Waynder View Post
connected to wlan... but it says that ima OFFLINE and will try again in 20 mins? =/
Happens to me sometimes but funny thing is the upload doesn't stop...

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
i still didnt manage to upload a single photo... tried reinstalling and other stuff that i saw in this topic... will leave it be for a few days... it started to get to my nerves XD

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Dresden - Germany
Hi guys,

I'm very sorry to hear this.

@thedead1440:
It's not very easy to expand the function to different folders. For Google Drive it is on my todo list (but no time to work on it) that you can select a folder.

@waynder, @lucazz990
Can you start the app via terminal and post the output here (maybe there are also some login data shown - delete them before you post them public )

That should help me to see whats wrong, maybe it's a real bug, than I could fix it, or I can give you a tip how to fix it.

AlphaX2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlphaX2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Originally Posted by AlphaX2 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm very sorry to hear this.

@thedead1440:
It's not very easy to expand the function to different folders. For Google Drive it is on my todo list (but no time to work on it) that you can select a folder.

@waynder, @lucazz990
Can you start the app via terminal and post the output here (maybe there are also some login data shown - delete them before you post them public )

That should help me to see whats wrong, maybe it's a real bug, than I could fix it, or I can give you a tip how to fix it.

AlphaX2
Hi, i tried today (I didn't take any picture recently) and it seems to work well So it's ok now! btw i'm absolutely sure that when fotoshareN9 wasn't working my connection was ok... Maybe it was an issue of my n9, i don't know... I'll send you a message if it happens again! thanks for this great app

Thank you for your app.

I think for me it is easier to use lftp:

Code:
/opt/lftp/bin/lftp -u username,password -e "mirror -R --only-newer /home/user/MyDocs/DCIM /link/to/remote/dir/on/ftp" ftp.yourserver.de
lftp is available on ovi.

I just know this is app to auto upload photp to dropbox. It's great but when I open the app, nothing appear. I try to delete file "fotoshare.cfg" but there appears an alert "error to delete this file". Kindly be informed that I install vs 0.9.7 (pr 1.3) and I use filecaseroot to delete but cannot. Is there any help for me? tks!

Thanks a lot for that great app ! I use it with Google Drive and it work perfectly !

A few things that I would love (in the good order) :
- Different settings for photos and video - for instance photo upload on any network, video only on wifi (as said by Bundyo)
- Set a target folder for the uploads (as said by thedead14400)
- SkyDrive sync.