Notices

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 734 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Nomadic
Nice, didn't know you were this soon to release.
Since I was in on this a bit early, do I need to uninstall then reinstall? I didn't see an update prompt, nor did I get one when manually looking for updates.

Seeing this integrated into other file managers just makes too much sense. Nice leverage of the collaborative aspects of this platform.

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 579 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Požega, Croatia
Originally Posted by ARJWright View Post
Nice, didn't know you were this soon to release.
Since I was in on this a bit early, do I need to uninstall then reinstall? I didn't see an update prompt, nor did I get one when manually looking for updates.

Seeing this integrated into other file managers just makes too much sense. Nice leverage of the collaborative aspects of this platform.
You can just install over existing version - for automatic updates package should be in some of the repositories (maybe some day)

The Following User Says Thank You to filip.pz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Thanks! Now this working perfect. Even i have letters like ä and ö.

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Wait what, how does it violate branding?
No 'Drop' in name and no 'box'?
Icon at early versions yes, now it doesn't.

BTW did you use PUT or POST for upload?

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Wait what, how does it violate branding?
No 'Drop' in name and no 'box'?
Icon at early versions yes, now it doesn't.
NineDbox - there is 'box' - but I wasn't under impression that could be the problem (for example Dropian) as they say "sounds like" so it's a hit and miss.
Before 0.0.6 i just used icon from original dropbox plugin - I changed to new icon in order to avoid problems - they sad nothing about icon so I'm good...

Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
BTW did you use PUT or POST for upload?
PUT

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Serbia
Wau!!!! I love *last uploaded files* list Cool!

Hi, I have following problem with the application. After phase 1 I receive sms from dropbox with security code. After this application came back to login screen without phase 3 or asking for security code from sms. Sometimes the alert appears "Input name allow acces, not found".

Originally Posted by fos4 View Post
Hi, I have following problem with the application. After phase 1 I receive sms from dropbox with security code. After this application came back to login screen without phase 3 or asking for security code from sms. Sometimes the alert appears "Input name allow acces, not found".
I think you have set your dropbox account to use "two-step verification" that is not supported - if you still wish to use the app please try disabling two-step verification

Without this community this phone would have sunk into obscurity already. This community does more for this phone and platform than Nokia has for the past year other than some obscure "cell provider" fix. What does Nokia have to show for its "overhaul" and jumping off the "burning platform"? 5% market share and a lame OS that few want when a few years ago they had 40%. I can only imagine what could have been had they stayed with, supported 100% and pushed this OS worldwide.

A huge thanks to filip for making available again a plugin/feature that shipped with the phone that blockhead Nokia refused to fix.

SB

Last edited by snowboarder; 2013-07-06 at 22:58.

Works great! Let's say: nothing impossible to this community

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tonyhuynh For This Useful Post:

Tags
dropbox, harmattan