Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Do it on a different phone/device. One you haven't used WhatsApp on yet.

They won't support MeeGo, commercially we have had our Swan Song.

There won't be any new commercial apps for the N9 UNLESS ACL actually comes out, but nobody here can hold their breath for a few years so I wouldnt expect much from ACL
In that case should I use the Tarek's ver from the official wazapp.im? Or should I use Cepi's ver.

Also, when the next stable release is made available to public, will I need to re-register my mobile number to use Wazapp?

On that note, ACL seems to be the best alternative that we can hope for now They said in June that we're gonna get the soft, but since then it's only been silence maybe I should consider rooting Jelly Bean to N9 soon ._.

Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
Dear Foredoomed....
Thank U for reply.. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note, where its installed successfull on its diffrent mobile no. Can I uninstall it and remove the SIM and try to re-install for my Nokia N9 as u described...???
no you cannot, since you already registered your sim im your galaxy note (i assume?), cause they wont send you that sms. you need to try it in another android/symbian/blackberry/winphone you didnt register whatsapp with yet. remember to have your sim in n9 while registering.

Originally Posted by nguyendactritoan View Post
In that case should I use the Tarek's ver from the official wazapp.im? Or should I use Cepi's ver.

Also, when the next stable release is made available to public, will I need to re-register my mobile number to use Wazapp?

On that note, ACL seems to be the best alternative that we can hope for now They said in June that we're gonna get the soft, but since then it's only been silence maybe I should consider rooting Jelly Bean to N9 soon ._.
Im not sure what version to use, I would go with the fully stable version of the beta features version.

But cepi's does have updated registration code I think. Once you have registered Wazapp you won't have to reregister, just dont uninstall the app or remove the account in the Accounts app!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
as tempting as it is to read though 226 pages im not going to

i cant ge the 3 digit code, please help?

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
It's impossible that whatsapp blocked wazapp for registration
How do you guys think they can do this?
Blocking IMEI? Then why it works in NITDroid?
Wazapp uses symbian agent for registration.
I've updated it in my source.

tgalal seems to be on vacations or something, cause I can't commit to his repo anymore and I can't contact him.

But you can try downloading and compiling it from here:
https://github.com/CepiPerez/wazapp
I've fixed some issues, you can compile wazapp using qtcreator now

if i have the fail too many error and stuff will your version help me ? can i register with your version ?

Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
as tempting as it is to read though 226 pages im not going to

i cant ge the 3 digit code, please help?
pm me your number and country code

Originally Posted by omani View Post
Hala Shabab Sorry my English not excellent
I loaded this group
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...10812-1310
And install and my computer will change the program to this version without any of the followers of the steps listed
Now, I open a program directly from the close connection to a network
Try it fell to the old version has not succeeded, and now I have a program does not function
Possible one of you help me and explain the works in video mode or upgrade to latest version
I would be your Shaker
I'm sorry
r u from oman ? send me mail ahmad_191@hotmail.com

Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
I have Nokia N9 16GB Black and on PR 1.2. ( I am based in UAE)
I have successfully downloaded and installed Wazapp from www.wazapp.im on my Nokia N9.
But I am unable to register it and unable to get the 3 digit verification code via SMS or Voice or even "Everything failed, try this" option doesnt work.

I have enabled "Allow third party installation" and also "Allow background connection on my phone"

But I constantly get this error "Failed: server said: fail too many"

Kindly assist please ASAP...
u want code check with user : soryuuha

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
if i'd send you my number and country code too, how would you be able to get me a working 3digit code?

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
done .

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp