Notices

Here it goes.

Do you think it could be caused by some kind of dependency error? Some wrong version library or something?
Attached Files
File Type: txt yappariconf.txt (252 Bytes, 90 views)

i can't see if others came online.

if they open their whatsapp or if they chat with others i can't see them in online i can only see the last seen.

i can see them online if they unfortunatly open my inbox window

i update yappari 2.0.22 and it showing like this Registration couldn't be completed.
Server response was: blocked

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by tonydaan View Post
i update yappari 2.0.22 and it showing like this Registration couldn't be completed.
Server response was: blocked
your number is blocked for Whatsapp. you need to register on the official whatsapp app and contact them

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by fabcap View Post
Here it goes.

Do you think it could be caused by some kind of dependency error? Some wrong version library or something?
I'm not sure really, but I'm looking into it. It seems to be related to the dbus communication: Yappari isn't aware that you are online.

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Hi,

I forgot to annouce 2.0.22, so here it is.

This is the changelog
  • Upgraded WA version numbers
  • Send error on encrypted message reception to ask the server to send clear text messages (thanks cepiperez for this).

This patch should temporarily solve the issue of not being able to receive messages. This notifies WA that we don't support encryption so they should take note and send us non crypted messages. I haven't been able to test this as I don't experience this issue, so please, any of you that were suffering from this, should try it out.

I hope this solves this while I gather the time to implement Textsecure, which I don't know when will be possible. In the meantime, maybe this does the trick.

Special thanks to cepiperez, who keeps sending me precious patches

Best regards!

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Ceene, I thank you anyway but the problem is solved.

I decided to reflash my N900 again (not because of Yappari, but I found out I had an outdated firmware - I haven't gone 'advanced user' on my phone until recently) and now it works flawlessly.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fabcap For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fabcap View Post
Ceene, I thank you anyway but the problem is solved.

I decided to reflash my N900 again (not because of Yappari, but I found out I had an outdated firmware - I haven't gone 'advanced user' on my phone until recently) and now it works flawlessly.
Thanks for letting me know! I suspected that there was a problem somewhere else outside Yappari, but I couldn't prove it

The Following User Says Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Barcelona - Spain
Thanks ceene for new version 2.0.22 and cepiperez for patches! I've been testing since Friday and all ok. I receive messages now, so the patch works. I also have many fewer disconnections.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fatalist For This Useful Post:
Thanks Cepi and Ceene, yappari is working better than ever before.
Now, is it possible to make the font larger ? The change font app only works to a degree. I am an oldie, so need glasses to read my messages . Any help on this most appreciated.

Tags
whatsapp, yappari