Closed Thread
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ Platania (CZ), ITALY
be patient !
email: antoniodicello[at]gmail[dot]com
blog: http://rafanto.net

Well, I heard from a guy who's nephew is working with some other guy who's ex-girlfriend is a sales rep, that there is a warehouse which is full of n900 which are ready ship but because following this thread is so fun, they keep them unreleased until next year!!!1!1

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by rafanto View Post
be patient !
NO ! We will not be patient!

-Socrates 469 BC

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leeds UK
These aren't the droids your looking for

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Michigan
Originally Posted by VRe View Post
Well, I heard from a guy who's nephew is working with some other guy who's ex-girlfriend is a sales rep, that there is a warehouse which is full of n900 which are ready ship but because following this thread is so fun, they keep them unreleased until next year!!!1!1
Well my fathers, best friends daughter who dated this one guy back in high school has a good friend who works for Nokia stated they are going to release at the end of October. Then again she was told by the supervisor who slept with the guy who use to own the corner office.

Sorry had to because that was just to funny

I heard that if you say "Nokia" 7 times into a mirror then an N900 appears but the battery only has 10 seconds left.

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by deadmalc View Post
These aren't the droids your looking for
well done...

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on May 2006 @ Aperture Science, Inc.
Originally Posted by sharper View Post
I heard that if you say "Nokia" 7 times into a mirror then an N900 appears but the battery only has 10 seconds left.
didn't work, all I got was a scratched nokia 3410

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York
im going to take my frustration out on some xbox. COD!

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland@Turku
Hi all,
I visited the Nokia Flagship store Helsinki today and tried the N900. Impressive piece of machine for sure.
Anyhow the lady in the store told me that current information they have is that the phone will arrive to the store in the end of October. So there is a few weeks left, at least for us who live in Finland.

Closed Thread

Tags
boost karma here!, collective psychosis, drillee machine, elvis has an n900, fictional hardware, fixed in harmattan, funny tag competition, gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!!!, godot, haiku, is it here yet???, just around the corner, n900 & prejudice, n900 holy war, n900 shipping, no!, peter is so hot, poetry, private investigator, spy satellite, time killer, tweets showcase, urge to kill rising