Active Topics

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
Please sign this petition so we can get N950 or try to get Nokia to release the N950 because has I can see everywhere on this site and on other sites it seem that a lot and most of the people would prefer a N950 instead of a N9 mainly because of Keyboard missing on the N9 and also the N950 seem to have a 12M cam.

The link is the following

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...-the-market%29

we could show to Nokia that a lot off people would buy that product and not only developers. I personally think it is important that consumer like us tell Nokia what we are looking for.

I have a N900 since it was out and getting a new device without a keyboard would be completely impossible for me. I can see a lot of people thinking the same thing. I am willing to pay the price difference for a keyboard.

We have to put our efforts together and tell nokia how important it is to make the N950 available for us.

If we do nothing we will get nothing, if we try we might get something

Thank

Last edited by JD2010; 2011-08-11 at 13:17.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD2010 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I agree, the N950 should be also for the public available. I see no reason why it should be produced only for developers as long as we pay for it?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
You live in Canada, Elop is from canada...I think its your task to fix this issue!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
I Agree too. I live in africa, I'ts not even sure that I see the N9 for a long time, so talking about the N950...!!

Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by JD2010 View Post
Has I can see everywhere on this site and on other sites it seem that a lot and most of the people would prefer a N950 instead of a N9 mainly because of Keyboard missing on the N9 and also the N950 seem to have a 12M cam.

If we could put in place a form of petition we could show to Nokia that a lot off people would buy that product and not only developpers. I pesonaly think it is important that consumer like us tell Nokia what we are looking for.

I have a N900 since it was out and getting a new device without a keyboard would be completly impossible for me. I can see a lot of people thinking the samething.

We have to put our efforts together and tell nokia how important it is to make the N950 avalaible for us.

Thank you for your idea and suggestion
You'd probably have a better chance if you spent a little more time on your spelling and grammer. Regardless, Nokia, like every other manufacturer are convinced that the majority of people in the world today don't want/need keyboards. You're not going to change that belief so there's little point trying. Also, I'm pretty sure all the other threads complaining about this are getting as much attention as they will ever get from Nokia ...

That all being said, if you're serious, why don't you post your remarks on the official Nokia forums and channels? This site really isn't the best place for them, or even the right place.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tswindell For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tswindell View Post
You'd probably have a better chance if you spent a little more time on your spelling and grammer. Regardless, Nokia, like every other manufacturer are convinced that the majority of people in the world today don't want/need keyboards. You're not going to change that belief so there's little point trying. Also, I'm pretty sure all the other threads complaining about this are getting as much attention as they will ever get from Nokia ...

That all being said, if you're serious, why don't you post your remarks on the official Nokia forums and channels? This site really isn't the best place for them, or even the right place.
Sorry for my spelling and grammar I speak just a little english. Maybe you could show me the link and I will do

The Following User Says Thank You to JD2010 For This Useful Post:
You'd probably have a better chance if you spent a little more time on your spelling and grammer.
Just for the record: Firefox says "grammer" is written as grammar.

Regardless, Nokia, like every other manufacturer are convinced that the majority of people in the world today don't want/need keyboards. You're not going to change that belief so there's little point trying. Also, I'm pretty sure all the other threads complaining about this are getting as much attention as they will ever get from Nokia ...

This time, I fully agree. No light there.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momcilo For This Useful Post:

Regardless, Nokia, like every other manufacturer are convinced that the majority of people in the world today don't want/need keyboards. You're not going to change that belief so there's little point trying. Also, I'm pretty sure all the other threads complaining about this are getting as much attention as they will ever get from Nokia ...

What they could do is sell the N9 and the N950 then you would test the market for 2 differents need

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Does anybody have an example of when an online petition was successful?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Does anybody have an example of when an online petition was successful?
I think this should be applied to all petitions, except the ones that are endorsed by the targeted entity.