Notices

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
m4r0v3r: send me content of /opt/psx4m/keys (it's plain text file)

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 383 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ alex , egypt
thanks alot bonapart

awesome work

now with new pcsx rearmed gran turismo and pepsi man works full speed without frame skipping and very very very smooth

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
for a reason dino crisis 1 gets stuck at the this game contains explicit violence but dino crisis 2 works fine, but in my games, the down arrow keeps being used as X even thought ive specifically changed the keyboard layout
My version of Dino Crisis works fine. Maybe it's a different version.

I use this settings:
Rearmed, frameskip Pal, Disable XA and Cd Audio, Bios Loaded

Ah ive fixed the key problem, turns out I had it down set as square as well.

Which BIOS is everyone using? Since i have quite a few. Am also trying to get Metal Gear Solid working, it only seems to work with Sound enabled, and a few other things. but its very laggy, crashes as soon as Snake finishes his first codec call, but VR missions work fine

Last edited by m4r0v3r; 2011-02-14 at 15:28.

how did you guys update manually ? cause as you know update is corrupted via app. manager

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
how did you guys update manually ? cause as you know update is corrupted via app. manager
Download the psx4m-gui package from:
Code:
http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/pool/fremantle/free/p/psx4m-gui/psx4m-gui_0.4-6.11_armel.deb
And then (as root) use dpkg to install it :
Code:
dpkg -i psx4m-gui_0.4-6.11_armel.deb

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
I hope next update is for sound :P Its awesome to play gran turismo full speed, but without sound i get bored quickly =)

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
shnigi: i don't know anything about Notaz todo ;-) so i can only hope with you
or you use psx4m core for GT? just started to merge spu from pcsx-rearmed and gte from pcsx4all to psx4m ;-) (now psx4m-gles faster in some games like nfs3)

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 131 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
I usually refrain from asking questions on a public forum as most of the answers I look for can be found with a little bit of effort, but I can't for the life of me get PCSX - ReArmed and PSX4m-gles working correctly and find the answer to my question.

Audio/video output is fine and they both even manage to run my copy of Rollcage (which runs like crap on the original PS1 compared to the PC version) decently (without audio & @ 1150mhz), but neither of the two programs generate any sort of configuration file and render me unable to map any keys.

Where are the keymaps stored of both programs?

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland, Białystok
hmm save states are broken in current release? psx-rearmd just crashes in every game that I try to save or load

EDIT: It's sad when you can't relay on save states.
Oh well... what about MCs? Bonapart do you think that newer releases could brake memory cards? Can we trust them?

Last edited by Magik; 2011-02-14 at 21:44.

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud