Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Amazon.de - 9th Sept - nothing

Nope not yet.
wish there was a auto page refresh on amazon.com so that I did not have to do it every 30 minutes. its killing me the wait.

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Nope not yet.
wish there was a auto page refresh on amazon.com so that I did not have to do it every 30 minutes. its killing me the wait.
Auto-refresh with Mozilla or Opera. lol

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
in finland nothing accurate was announced. mid october is the best info from official source (@forum), nokia.fi shop and other pre-order places give TBA.

just checked and my order status was "has not been sent".

grrrr i want mai teliph....tablet!!!!!!!

ohhh nooooooooo this does not look good:
showing november 2nd.

I hope nokia knows that the more they wait on releasing their n900 the more potential buyers are gonna look somewhere else...

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Chicago/D.C./Katowice
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
ohhh nooooooooo this does not look good:
showing november 2nd.
blt isn't a big retailer for nokia though

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by fringant View Post
I hope nokia knows that the more they wait on releasing their n900 the more potential buyers are gonna look somewhere else...
That makes no sense. First of all, they never gave a concrete release date. Secondly, releasing something before it is ready will do more damage in the long run than letting people get their grubby little mitts on it early and they did not ever say it is ready to ship. Thirdly, this was never announced as a mainstream device for the "unwashed masses" that will be banging on the Nokia Flagship shop's gates to let them in or queuing like lemmings for days ahead. Must always remember that people like us here are the minority. Hell, even iPhone users are a very small minority - even if the press often pretends otherwise.

Now, when an official announcement comes in with an actual release date, we can hope they stick to it

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by dieg View Post
Sept 28th, Spain, Nokia.es Shop: Shipped? NO.
I can confirm this sadly....

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by fringant View Post
I actually agree with this one, because before I found out about the N900, the blackberry storm 2 had my eye. Then I saw this, and fell in love with it! I had been following the BB Storm 2 for about 2 months, every day reading the leaked information, pictures and videos (much like I do now) and then I got tired of reading about how it gets delayed and such, and how no confirmation date was close...

This ISN'T The case of the N900, unless it gets pushed to november(ish). My birthday is in november! I want this BEFORE my birthday :P I want to be an agile N900 user by then!

Oops, I'm off track. Anyways, I fell off the S2 bandwagon because they took too long and I got too hyped about something that wasn't released or even close to being released. That's all.

Closed Thread

Tags
boost karma here!, collective psychosis, drillee machine, elvis has an n900, fictional hardware, fixed in harmattan, funny tag competition, gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!!!, godot, haiku, is it here yet???, just around the corner, n900 & prejudice, n900 holy war, n900 shipping, no!, peter is so hot, poetry, private investigator, spy satellite, time killer, tweets showcase, urge to kill rising