Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Absolutely and the device will also hit the market in 3-5 years.
I think it doesn't make sense, to consider every suggestion that is made. I think chen is quite aware, what is important for most of us and he will take in account everything which is reasonable, doable and affordable.

Anyway I think there will be a lot things which any of us would like to have in another way. There can't be a device which fits any needs!
I think it Will take approx 3 years to get a working product ti consumer market even without any requests.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I think it Will take approx 3 years to get a working product ti consumer market even without any requests.
Dave, shall we have a deal here:

If this product is released before next August (I'm aiming for end of year but just leave some rooms for series delays), which is 1 year from now. Can you promise stop bringing Jolla refund/tablet/scamfish topics (I know not in this thread but in general) forever?

If I fail doing so I will give you 3 free devices perhaps tablet, or this one if it comes out, or my other projects.

Any interests?

The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post

If this product is released before next August (I'm aiming for end of year but just leave some rooms for series delays), which is 1 year from now. Can you promise stop bringing Jolla refund/tablet/scamfish topics (I know not in this thread but in general) forever?

If I fail doing so I will give you 3 free devices perhaps tablet, or this one if it comes out, or my other projects.

Any interests?
I'm interested.

2x N900 - both for sale, 1x in mint condition with a qwerty keyboard (with box and all accessories) and 1x in used condition with qwertz keyboard. PM me[/B]

1x N9 16GB cyan, made in Finland - for sale PM me

1x Jolla - for sale PM me

iPhone SE - lost

iPhone 7 - 128GB
Surface Pro 4 M3 - Win10 is buggy...
Lenovo Thinkpad W520 - Xubuntu
Lenovo Thinkpad X200 - Libreboot and Trisquel

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NX500 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

Any interests?
It was long ago since I stopped bringing that up. Basically other people bringing it up and I play along. You just did but you cant blame me for that.

I dont want your devices for free, nor do I want a jolla tablet.

I don't want to make a deal with you becouse its basically to risky for you plus I dont know what type of stunts jolla is planning for the future.

In addition to my privious post its not only hardware but also sw that must be adjusted to handle slide/qwerty/layout/landscape issues.

So I hope manage to bring a consumer product within a year, but I doubt it. Happy to be wrong once in a while.

But if you want to ship the first one to me it's OK maybe I can even fly in to HK for New year party to pick it up myself if it's ready by 31st dec.

Or do you deliver to London?

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-08-10 at 16:06.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France

Any interests?
Do you realize that this would be considered your greatest achievement, before the revolutionary phone? Do you want to be remembered through eons for that?

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Do you realize that this would be considered your greatest achievement, before the revolutionary phone? Do you want to be remembered through eons for that?
"what you do in this thread, echoes in eternity"

Dave999

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
I think people talking about Dave999 talking about Jollarefund$cam are actually flogging another dead horse right beside Dave's

I think the horses were relatives...

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 248 | Thanked: 1,142 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Earth
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
I meant tritium radioluminescent

So,you're advocating to put a *radioactive* paint (hydrogene 3 isotope), right next to a *high capacity lithium battery* (basically made of elemental explosivium :-D), and near a ton of non-space grade/non-military/non Rad-hardened modern extremely dense circuitry (you know the kind that is the reason why airports use a different X-Ray machine for hand luggage, just so it doesn't fry yoir electronics or photofilm) ?
on a much larger surface (thus quantity) than the typically mecanical thick whatches that use it ?

don't know if you aim to have crashiest phone ever that constantly has bad blocks on its flahs,
or if you are jalouse of Samsung owner and want to be thrown out of planes,
or simply trolling ?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrYak For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Thoke View Post
I think people talking about Dave999 talking about Jollarefund$cam are actually flogging another dead horse right beside Dave's

I think the horses were relatives...
Remove me, and my horse from this equation and you are right. My horse is currently alive and Refund 100 people per month. With that speed everyone will be refunded approximately 2025

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Remove me, and my horse from this equation and you are right. My horse is currently alive [...]
I didn't know you were a necromancer as well

[...] Refund [...] 100 people per month [...] everyone will be refunded [...] 2025
Stop beating your undead horse!

Last edited by Thoke; 2017-08-10 at 19:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:

Tags
n950 revival, q-device, qwerty keyboard, sailfishos, sailingchen