Active Topics

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
Congrats for your win, Mentalist! Tbh, I already have a working 900 + 1 spare with resoldered USB and I am actively looking for another one just in case, so you deserve it and surely you will enjoy DK's one more than me - I am capped to 200 shipped, but for this kind of objects I only deal with trusted people or delivery 'by hand', so it will be a tough search!
Last note, you'd have won anyway, I was not in front of a PC nor with my N900 at hands when the bid run out of time
Have fun with your new N900, and sorry to DK for his walk to the post office!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jurop88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
N900 (and respective accessories and extra batteries) from dr_frost_dk arrived today, everything as advertised near as I can tell (haven't had time to extensively test, just received it, but I wanted to publicly announce that I received it so that people don't have reason to doubt dr_frost_dk's integrity).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
Go figure today just arrived mine extra N900 bought on ebay, glad you've got yours, too !

I wonder if famous "cold fushion" battery is also included, cause AFAIK dr_frost_dk never solved this mystery, or, at least, never documented this
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Sorry have been years since i messed around with cold fusion, the "old" kind not the E-Cat.
Im more into messing with EV's, and hopefully before Christmas i will be done with the NEXT-GEN Vespa Ciao conversion, Homemade Motor, Controller, Pot BOX, Alarm systems, Lights.
These days (since lack of funding) im just pepping for paint and so on.
And when i have collect enough data and tuned the whole motor setup im going to start with a small car.

Tags
selling n900