Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
- Well it's my extra N900
Huh. I've been out-logic'ed. Touche.

Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk
- No issue with the 2euro increment
Cool.

- Paypal only.
Okay, that's what I thought. Should work. I don't keep money on my paypal account, and credit-card-through-pay-pal was something I couldn't figure out how to do last time I tried, but for an N900 and extra batteries I can probably overcome my aversion to giving paypal my checking account information.

Only thing that could be crap by going outside EU is the hole customs saying that you bought this brand new.... believe me i have been through some things, but of course not when buying used
Yeah, that prospect worries me as well. Hopefully won't be an issue given the used aspect like you mentioned. Though of course customs people are people too, and thus prone to high statistical likelihood of being afflicted by either acute or chronic stupidity, so I suppose to be safe you could slap some tape on it and write "Used" on it with a marker in big bold letters. *Shrug*

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
€175 + pp - I checked and I will provide for the carrier to pick the parcel up and delivery to my address.

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by jurop88 View Post
€175 + pp - I checked and I will provide for the carrier to pick the parcel up and delivery to my address.
is this so it gets picked up at my address or sending it to some location in Italy/just over the border

Last edited by dr_frost_dk; 2011-10-12 at 12:57.

hey! what screen protector are you using? i'm using one that looks exactly the same but it came with the phone when i bought it (2nd hand). i'm looking to buy a few more pieces of the same type...

Originally Posted by droll View Post
hey! what screen protector are you using? i'm using one that looks exactly the same but it came with the phone when i bought it (2nd hand). i'm looking to buy a few more pieces of the same type...
well i bought a whole lot from different ebay sellers (cheap ones) i i would like to know where i bought that one as well, because it is MEGA nice, screen looks a little worse then normal but the feel is just awesome, it has no resistance to your fingers, it feels smooth as silk.

If i track it down i will post where i bought it

Last edited by dr_frost_dk; 2011-10-12 at 12:58.

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
€180 (+€18 shipping)

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Just over 8 hours remaining to selling deadline

Mentalist Traceur not giving up i can see

Last edited by dr_frost_dk; 2011-10-12 at 14:19.

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
popcorn mode.
wanna see how this battle would end. (dr_frost just tried to add a twist to the plot by inviting a possible third adversary, will anthonie bite it?)

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
4 Hours remaining

I'm also just watching how this will end. It makes me want to start buying N900 for ~150$, soldering down USB port, and selling it for 200€ (joke).
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2011-10-12 at 18:06.

Tags
selling n900